a7s iii and S-Cinetone Test Video - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony Alpha Mirrorless and DSLR
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony Alpha Mirrorless and DSLR
Sony Alpha a7s: Full HD Recording in XAVC and 4:2:2 UHD 4K Output via HDMI.

Old March 21st, 2021, 10:02 PM   #31
Major Player

Re: a7s iii and S-Cinetone Test Video

Thanks Chris, for getting back on that. I shall rest easy after your clarification.

I trust you and yours have survived the flooding. The worst in 50 years they say and looking a moment ago at Windy dot com it is ongoing and not about to let up. We on this side of the Tasman are with you as nature deals you a biggie. Holler if you need a hand. I'm sure Cindy and Co in Wellington are willing and able to grab a bucket and get at it. Stay dry and safe.

Cheers...

John
John McCully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2021, 11:53 PM   #32
Equal Opportunity Offender

John,

It's always good to be continually learning and maybe even challenge things, but Doug here has a long career of filming top quality 'network grade' deliverables for many content types. If he wasn't getting it right it would have been picked up by many expert eyes by now. He also literally wrote the book (and filmed the videos) on how to use each professional camera etc to get the very best possible results. He truly knows his stuff.

Even Doug's driveway is super-cool.

Doug tends to be right. I'm not saying Doug has 'resident demi-god status' at DVinfo, but he definitely knows his stuff.

Andrew
Andrew Smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2021, 12:46 PM   #33
Major Player

Thanks Andrew, I appreciate your input. And yes, I have no doubt he definitely knows his stuff.

Cheers.

John
John McCully is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2021, 11:11 PM   #34
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by John McCully View Post
Thanks Chris, for getting back on that. I shall rest easy after your clarification.

I trust you and yours have survived the flooding. The worst in 50 years they say and looking a moment ago at Windy dot com it is ongoing and not about to let up. We on this side of the Tasman are with you as nature deals you a biggie. Holler if you need a hand. I'm sure Cindy and Co in Wellington are willing and able to grab a bucket and get at it. Stay dry and safe.

Cheers...

John
Thanks, John but we are up high and dry so all good. Though had to pump out about two feet of water from the pool over the last few days. Had a big 'Esky" (Chillibin in K1W1) out near the entertaining area with its lid up. It's 24" deep and it's full just from the rain. Worst I've ever seen and I've been here since the early '70s so fifty years would be about right. Stay Safe!

Chris Young
Christopher Young is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony Alpha Mirrorless and DSLR