Can someone point me to the Z7U user manual? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270
Handheld and shoulder mount versions of this Sony 3-CMOS HDV camcorder.

Old September 11th, 2008, 08:34 AM   #1
Major Player

Can someone point me to the Z7U user manual?

Hi,

I am having a hard time finding the user manual for the USA model Z7U. It seems that all of the links I have found are now dead. Does anyone know where I can find it?

Thanks in advance for any help.
John Dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2008, 12:48 PM   #2
Inner Circle

http://www.humanvalues.net/hdv/pdf/S...ting_Guide.pdf
Adam Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 11th, 2008, 02:44 PM   #3
Major Player

Thank you

Thanks Adam! I really appreciate you posting the link.
John Dewey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 11:54 AM   #4
Tourist

Corrected link

I just happened to notice that the link posted above is broken.

Instead, go to http://www.humanvalues.net/hdv/ and click on the "Documentation Index" link.

There you'll find a collection of (currently) 1465 PDF files, including brochures and manuals for most all HDV, AVCHD, and XDCAM EX products from Canon, JVC, Panasonic, and Sony.

The majority of the PDFs are in the English language but there are a number of Chinese (both Simplified and Traditional) and Japanese language files as well as a few other languages. All are clearly indicated in the filename.

Aside from HDV, AVCHD, and XDCAM EX, there are also some brochures and manuals for XDCAM HD, XDCAM HD422, HDCAM SR, AVCCAM and AVC-Intra, along with some DVCAM and HDCAM products. Panasonic's P2 HD products are also fairly well covered.

There are also some standards documents for ISO/IEC MPEG-4 Part 10 AVC, MPEG-4 AAC, ITU-T Rec. H.264, various whitepapers, etc.

Thank you.

Frank.
Frank ONeill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2009, 12:00 PM   #5
Wrangler

Or you could go right to "the horse's mouth" and download the manual from Sony. It is available on the Z7 product page, along with brochures and other info. Click on the "resources" tab here: Sony Product Detail Page - HVRZ7U

For info on other cameras from Sony's pro series, start at this link: Sony | Product Catalog - Cameras - Broadcast & Production
Boyd Ostroff is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony HVR-Z7 / HVR-S270