Apology in advance! - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)

Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)
Including NEX-EA50UH / EA50EH / EA50H / EA50UK / EA50EK / EA50K

Old January 30th, 2013, 08:23 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Re: Apology in advance!

Chris,
Yeah I'm extremely happy that things are working out the way they are. I am quite sure I'll be 110% happy with the 700. As for my PDs, they will be listed for sale very very soon. I need the money! ;-)

Steven,
Yeah I did see that comment about the Chi town jobs but at the time I was in the carribbean and couldn't answer and then I'm sorry to say when I got back it kinda slipped past me. In answer to your question, no I'm sure I haven't worked on any of your shows but if at any time in the future you need a small hand here in Chicago let me know. I have access to lots of guys and even equipment houses depending on whats needed.
Old January 30th, 2013, 08:47 PM   #17
Obstreperous Rex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven Digges View Post
Remember Hi-Eight?
I made a living with Hi-8! For a short while anyway. The color from that little VX3 was amazing.

Search DV Info Net | 20 years of DVi | ...Tuesday is Soylent Green Day!
Chris Hurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 30th, 2013, 09:51 PM   #18
Trustee

Don,

Next time I have a shoot in Chicago you are the first guy I am calling. And for anyone that sees this I have had great luck on four different occasions when I hired guys or full crews from this board even if I had not been chatting with them. Chris Hurd will remember one of his early wranglers named John Locke. I hired him for a gig in his home town, at the time, and liked him so much I took him to about five other states including Hawaii.

Steve
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:13 PM   #19
Inner Circle

Hawaii? Did I hear someone say Hawaii? Pick Me Pick Me!!!!!! lol. I
I've actually been to Honolulu, Maui and the Big Island to do seminars for an organization I did work for for almost 20 years. Sweet stuff!
Old January 30th, 2013, 10:48 PM   #20
Inner Circle

Hi Don

Hmmm that would be a neat trip indeed..I don't get oppportunities like that!

I still have both the Pansonics and the Sony cos after my fiasco with the AC-130's last year (I sold the Pannys and bought the 130's so bridges were burnt!) However I'm pretty darn impressed with the Sony so far so I think next week I'll pop one Panasonic on the market and that should give me enough for a 2nd Sony ...when that arrives and I make sure it's running 100% I will ditch the 2nd Panny to replenish my bank account!!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 31st, 2013, 12:04 AM   #21
Trustee

Speaking of jobs I did with crews I hired here....I just went and posted one of them from Lambeau field here:

http://www.dvinfo.net/forum/show-you...-me-shoot.html

Go Packers...oh yea... they did not make it to the big game.

I have been to many major sporting events and venues, Lambeau field is weird. They really do treat it like hallowed ground. You would think his ghost is still hanging around and everyone is afraid to piss it off!

Steve

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Alpha and NEX Camera Systems > Sony NEX-EA50 (all variants)