Back focus adjustment similar to the EX1R? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders

Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders
Sony HXR-NX100, HXR-NX70, NX30, NX5, NX3/1, HXR-MC2500, HDR-AX2000, etc.

Old February 13th, 2011, 08:32 PM   #1
Major Player

Back focus adjustment similar to the EX1R?

I recently read a thread that stated the EX1R has a back focus adjustment. I own an EXR1 and have read the manual, but do not recall any such adjustment.

Does the HXR-NX5 cam have a similar back-focus adjustment? I am presuming not, since there were threads in the past that identified a back-focus problem with this camera. Am I wrong in my presumption? Is there something I totally missed?
Old February 13th, 2011, 09:40 PM   #2
Major Player

Having read through the manual more than once, I would say no. I'm sure I would have remembered that feature if it was there.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM / AVCHD Camcorders