Looking for an articulating arm. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta
An interchangeable lens AVCHD camcorder using E-Mount lenses.

Old May 23rd, 2013, 12:35 PM   #1
New Boot

Looking for an articulating arm.

Hello all,

I have the Zacutto Z finder EVF for my FS100. What are you guys using as an articulating arm? Lots of options. I do not know what is best. I am thinking of connecting the arm to the top of the camera using one of the stock holes. Thanks!
Brian Farmer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 29th, 2013, 10:57 AM   #2
Contributor

Re: Looking for an articulating arm.

I've bought lots of items from these guys in Korea. Very well built stuff, good prices and quick shipping.

Cheapest Articulating Arm, Discount Magic Articulating Arm, Wholesale Magic Arm
Bill Pryor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 11th, 2013, 08:08 AM   #3
Trustee

Re: Looking for an articulating arm.

I've been using the Zacuto for a while, and bought an arm from Small HD. I screwed it into the side of the manfrotto docking bay (577) which is where the camera slides into my rail system. So the arm works in an L shape from the manfrotto to the botom of the Zacuto. But I need to longer more versatile arm.
I have the Berkey plate on top of the camera, and sometimes want to take the camera off of the rails, but still use thye Zacutto evf and z finder. I'd like to find an arm that could go from the Berkey plate to underneath the Zacutto, ideally letting me use the same arm whether the camera was on or off the rails.
Ideas?
Bruce Yarock
Video Production Fort Lauderdale, Miami, & West Palm Beach | Yarock Video Productions
Bruce S. Yarock is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS100 CineAlta