Tamron 24 70 & fs700 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta
4K EXMOR sensor with SDI, slow-motion recording.

Old January 5th, 2013, 05:59 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Tamron 24 70 & fs700

Sorry if i go on i picked up my new Tamron 24-70 lens for my fs700 today been checking it out for the last few hours its soddin brilliant the clearity is great the vc (staybalisation) is fantastic the dof is brill just love it I just need a few more arm muscules to keep it still while i film its just a bit heavy.But i love it If nothing else ime honest.The pictures just jump out of the screen and grab you.All you teck people ime sorry for going on but i just love the images i get from my cam with the differant lenses on Thanks Wilf
Wilf Davies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 5th, 2013, 10:42 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Tamron 24 70 & fs700

Wilf, No aperture ring on the lens, right?
Are you using auto iris only or can you use the iris control wheel on the camera? Thanks for the info.
Will Salley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 6th, 2013, 04:32 AM   #3
Regular Crew

Re: Tamron 24 70 & fs700

Hi Will
Just dial the apature in on the camera,Just one other thing i baught a Canon fit (i use a Metabones adapter) one because i have other Canon glass but mainly the re-sale i think it will sell easyier Canon fit rather than Alpha fit. Thanks Wilf.
Wilf Davies is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony NXCAM NEX-FS700 CineAlta