Software Help at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion

Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion
Topics also include Sony's TRV950, VX2000, PD150 & DSR250 family.

Old March 18th, 2004, 04:32 PM   #1
Go Cycle

Software Help

I can not locate the two drivers for the VX2000 Memory stick. Can someone direct me to the SONY website so that I can download them.

Thanks in Advance
Old March 18th, 2004, 06:12 PM   #2
Wrangler

Are you using the memory stick in the little hockey-puck Sony included with the camera or in the camera?

What OS are you using? XP just reads them without adding drivers. Earlier OS's do need a driver.
Old March 18th, 2004, 06:33 PM   #3
Go Cycle

I am looking for the memory stick software where it shows up as different pictures after downloading. I acquired a VX2100 today and sold my VX2000.

The VX2100 does not come with the reader and/or software.

The gentleman who purchased my camera is aware that the VX2000 has two softwares (one a reader for computers w/o XP) which allow manipulation of the memory stick pictures.

Is there a way I can find this on the web or someone could send me the exec. file?

Thanks Mike-appreciate any help on this one.

<<<-- Originally posted by Mike Rehmus : Are you using the memory stick in the little hockey-puck Sony included with the camera or in the camera?

What OS are you using? XP just reads them without adding drivers. Earlier OS's do need a driver. -->>>

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony HDV and DV Camera Systems > Sony VX2100 / PD170 / PDX10 Companion