Firmware Update Wish List - Page 5 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old March 4th, 2008, 09:07 AM   #61
Inner Circle

As the firmware update is probably coming, I'd like to revive this thread with my next wish:

- put the TLCS Level setting into the Picture Profiles, so that auto iris can be best suited to the gamma, knee and black settings used in each PP!
Old March 4th, 2008, 10:50 AM   #62
Regular Crew

A firmware upgrade that would prevent the EX1 from draining the main battery when the camera is turned OFF.
Keith Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2008, 08:44 PM   #63
Major Player

If anyone has a Sony contact or will be calling sony ask what are the updates with the new Firmware update they have started to input into some units. Mine is V1.03-0351 and I got it last week, but some folks that sent their's in for repair are starting to get them back with V1-05-0405...What does this do? Also when will a Firmware update be released to the public for user update via USB?
Jason Bodnar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2008, 04:14 AM   #64
Inner Circle

It just makes sense that since NAB is just a few weeks away that if any firmware updates add features such release might happen around NAB. Sony may not be in a rush to distribute a maintenance update if a more significant one is just around the corner. One can hope. One can wish that they've read this thread too.
Craig Seeman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds