Documentary at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old May 2nd, 2008, 06:00 AM   #1
Regular Crew

Documentary

Preview of GRALHEIRA Portuguese village

http://www.vimeo.com/963372
Gustavo da Luz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2008, 06:16 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Documentary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustavo da Luz View Post
Preview of GRALHEIRA Portuguese village

http://www.vimeo.com/963372
I apologise for not being translated into English but is somewhat complicated translate the poem and thought of this person. He talks about the village and his love of land.
Old May 6th, 2008, 07:46 AM   #3
Major Player

Gustavo I really liked your clip. The feel and the flow was excellent. I'm learning a lot by seeing shorts like these and Phil's and many others here. I film events here in Maryland and have developed a style that I really love and now want to implement film techniques into my style. Seeing these shorts across this board is a treat. 2 things I want to mention. 1. A lot of your shots were underexposed, the opening shot of the goats the guy speaking, and so forth. That can be you wanted to get a max in your dynamic range. It would have been nice to have used the curves in your clip to get the color to really pop. 2. There's a spot at the bottom of your lens that was present in your video. Besides that fantastic composition filming and story telling! Thanks for sharing

Monday
Monday Isa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2008, 03:35 AM   #4
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday Isa View Post
Gustavo I really liked your clip. The feel and the flow was excellent. I'm learning a lot by seeing shorts like these and Phil's and many others here. I film events here in Maryland and have developed a style that I really love and now want to implement film techniques into my style. Seeing these shorts across this board is a treat. 2 things I want to mention. 1. A lot of your shots were underexposed, the opening shot of the goats the guy speaking, and so forth. That can be you wanted to get a max in your dynamic range. It would have been nice to have used the curves in your clip to get the color to really pop. 2. There's a spot at the bottom of your lens that was present in your video. Besides that fantastic composition filming and story telling! Thanks for sharing

Monday
Hello Isa...thanks for your comment... :)
I gave the style in post-production such as underexposed, spot effect, blur...but i´m steel working on that... ;)
Old May 10th, 2008, 06:49 PM   #5
Major Player

Linda poesia!
Kajito Nagib is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds