One file is overriding all imports at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old March 16th, 2009, 04:26 PM   #1
Major Player

One file is overriding all imports

Wanting to get files shot w/ the Sony EX-3 camera and convert from mp4 format to mxf format for Vegas Video. At first it worked using the XDCAM EX Clip Browser V2.0. Now, one file is overriding all imports. Even tho’ the files are correct when I open the folders, when “importing,” this overriding file shows up all the time. I can see that file’s name vs. the correct name of the file in the folder I’m clicking on. I uninstalled the Clip Browser and re-installed V2.00.00.438 to see if that would make a difference – it didn’t!

(I am posting this for a client who lives in a different city. Brian)
Brian Barkley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 17th, 2009, 01:09 PM   #2
Inner Circle

I don't understand your problem. Are you selecting a clip in clip browser and then using export MXF for NLE and then each time you get the same clip? Have you checked your destination folder?
Old March 18th, 2009, 08:17 AM   #3
Major Player

As I understood my clients problem, every time she tried to import any clip into Vegas Video, the one labeld "Jason" would always show up.

She told me yesterday that she had solved the problem ... thanks for your support.
Brian Barkley is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds