EX3 Accessories - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds

Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds
Sony PXW-Z280, Z190, X180 etc. (going back to EX3 & EX1) recording to SxS flash memory.

Old July 21st, 2009, 04:22 PM   #16
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Tyrer View Post
I just checked the part number on the site where I bought them and it matches the one on Kensington's site - 33407EU. In what way were they incompatible?
Kensingtons (at least the one I have) don't allow you to close the EX1 door. Try the MxR/MxMs or the Delkin eFilm units, though you need a particular type of the latter.
Gints Klimanis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 22nd, 2009, 03:47 AM   #17
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruce Rawlings View Post
The Format Matte box is very good. I have been using one for a few years it's basic but does the job and of course is sensibly priced.
Absolutely...after all it's only a sunshade/filter holder.
Dave Tyrer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 21st, 2010, 11:37 PM   #18
Tourist

Shoulder mount

You might also want to consider the EX-3 shoulder mount from EXMount.com

From the site:

A mount that utilises the VCT-14 style of baseplate, compact enough to be left on the camera, help with balance, power the camera/accessories via a V-Lock or Anton Bauer battery and allow mattboxes and other accessories to be mounted - just like the big cameras!
Paul Rule is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM EX Pro Handhelds