Feature film shooting with F3 in Africa - screen grabs and updates as we shoot. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta
HD recording with a Super35 CMOS Sensor.

Old March 27th, 2011, 05:50 PM   #1
Major Player

Feature film shooting with F3 in Africa - screen grabs and updates as we shoot.

Here is a link to our feature film shooting with the F3... I was flown to Africa to shoot this film, and I decided to shoot with the Sony F3. It's been through 106 degree weather, Super condensation, bangs and hits, and long run times.

If you wanna follow along just go here for the updates, all issues or notes about the camera are discussed:

G.P. Cinematography: Africa

Just click on the TITLE of the post you want to view (for some reason my site wont let you click the photos to enter the post) video logs/ behind the scenes footage updated weekly, while the screen grabs I try to update daily or at least every other day.

F3 shooting internal codec, with RED 18-50mm T3 and set of lomo T2.1's. Lighting setups also described for particular shots. Feel free to ask questions or comment.
Giuseppe Pugliese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2011, 08:14 PM   #2
Telecam Films

Re: Feature film shooting with F3 in Africa - screen grabs and updates as we shoot.

Awesome, good work! I spent some time in Nigeria last year around Zaria and wish I had a F3 at the time. Keep the good news coming!

Thierry.
Thierry Humeau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 29th, 2011, 02:54 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: Feature film shooting with F3 in Africa - screen grabs and updates as we shoot.

more updates and screen grabs: G.P. Cinematography: Jungle Shrine screen grabs and equipment info
Giuseppe Pugliese is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Sony XAVC / XDCAM / NXCAM / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Sony Digital Cinema Camera Systems > Sony XDCAM PMW-F3 CineAlta