Glidecam 2000 footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Old March 30th, 2005, 10:00 PM   #1
Trustee

Glidecam 2000 footage

I will first make an excuse... I had not picked it up in about 4 months, so I got a little too much footfall in some clips and a little boat motion. This is the cut version. Since I said I would post it... I may put up an 'advertising' version later that is just good stuff.

I shot this at Collins Hill's band camp. I never marched, so some stuff, I was just reacting, therefore some sudden direction changes.

The camera is a consumer Sony "520" which is a D8 camera that weighs about 2.+ lbs.

About 5 mins of stuff with a couple of good shots.

versatilemediasolutions.com/Files/Glidecam.wmv

Part of the video is a contest where they have to march the directions they are given. That will explain why people keep going away. ;) It has some rough pieces in it as cutting it would ruin some of the continuity.

File is 26 MB.
George Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2005, 10:02 AM   #2
Trustee

Was this footage any help? If not, I will just dump it from our server.
George Ellis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 4th, 2005, 10:19 AM   #3
Major Player

That's some good stuff George.

Brings back horrible memories, but some nice shots.
Bryan McCullough is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Stabilizers (Steadicam etc.)