Hey from AZ! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old April 9th, 2002, 07:35 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Hey from AZ!

Well, I just finished unwrapping my new xl1s. It is so nice to have the "main" component to be in this circle. I have been monitoring for a while and have been reading all (or most of) the posts. Everyone has been so helpful. I have been eying up this camera for over a year. The online purchase information helped me the most. The people at promax hooked me up solid. I would recomend them in a heartbeat! It is true what they say, check out the sponsors of the watchdog site. It was so worth it. I am planning to shoot a DV film starting in June or July. Script is going well, I also do weddings and local music videos on the side! If in the phoenix area, e-mail me! Would love to have a multi-camera shoot!
Jason Pechman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 9th, 2002, 09:07 PM   #2
Major Player

Welcome aboard. We look forward to hearing of your new period of discovery! Also, note that the XL-1 provides a more formidable weapon to keep the brides and relatives at bay when doing weddings!
Old April 10th, 2002, 02:40 AM   #3
RED Code Chef

Welcome aboard! Sounds like you are going to have
interesting projects with the camera, good for you! Please
keep us posted on progress etc. and where always
thrilled to hear/see about someone else's experience!

Thanks!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2002, 06:59 PM   #4
New Boot

Hi, Boomer30. I also live in AZ (NW Phoenix), also just bought an XL1s, and also am planning feature work (film, DV, HDTV). I have a PC based NLE system (RT2500, Premiere, AfterEffects), plus MovieMagic Scheduling/Budgeting & ScreenWriter. Email me, and perhaps we can hook up and compare notes. Also, any other AZ users of the XL1s, and/or indy filmmakers in AZ.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood