portland area - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 7th, 2006, 12:43 PM   #31
Inner Circle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Bloombaum
Another private college who's name I'm forgetting...
Meant to say "Art Institute of Portland".
Seth Bloombaum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 21st, 2006, 12:04 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Pugerude
My Name is Matt Pugerude I live in the southern Oregon area in Talent it is right outside of Medford.
Maybe we need to start a new header for "Southern Oregon" members?

I'm Marc Ries from rural Grants Pass, Oregon. My background is in computers (software engineer, administration, builder). I was around and used the first 8-mm and Super-8 "camcorders"... and later one of the first RCA VHS Camcorders. These days I actually do a lot of woodworking.

I've been mostly doing nature photography over the last couple of years (with a Nikon D70 system) and just got "forced" back into video because of my daughter's upcoming wedding, for which I picked up an HC1. Now that I have it, it's rekindled my earlier excitement with video -- nothing like painstakingly building a model airplane with a few concealed firecrackers to later film in Super-8!

Anyway, always on the lookout for low-key video/photography/mentor minded friends in So Ore!
Marc Ries is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood