Hello from Brisbane, Australia! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old October 14th, 2011, 07:16 AM   #1
New Boot

Hello from Brisbane, Australia!

Hey all,

My name is Ashley and I just wanted to formally introduce myself to the DVINFO community!

I am a proud Nikon dSLR owner and a passionate photography enthusiast. My camera bag consists of a Nikon D90, 70-200 f/2.8 and a few other lenses and flashes.

I have always been interested in videography and video cameras in general, and did study filmmaking for a short time during school, but really never put too much effort into the video side of things. I always fell back onto photography. Which I love, but I feel it's time for my next set of challenges.

I know I will be able to carry over some things taught to me through photography, but I am certain that there are also a lot of things I am still yet to learn -- which is part of the reason I am on this site -- to learn.

Long story short... I took the plunge and purchased a Canon XF100. Very excited to begin filming with this camera... let's hope it lives up to my expectations!
Ashley Irvine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 14th, 2011, 08:26 AM   #2
Regular Crew

Re: Hello from Brisbane, Australia!

Welcome to the group Ashley.
Old October 14th, 2011, 09:56 AM   #3
Major Player

Re: Hello from Brisbane, Australia!

Welcome to dvinfo and congrats on the xf100! You'll find that this is one of the best forums on the internet.
Michael Kraus is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood