Hey! Massachusetts here! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old June 19th, 2012, 03:38 PM   #1
Major Player

Hey! Massachusetts here!

Hey guys, my name is Evan, and I'm from Massachusetts! I currently live on Cape Cod but my family lives in Western MA and I travel between the two a lot. I do photography and video, which I just started in December of last year.

I shoot on a Canon t3i at the moment, but I'm basically getting most of my profit from projects straight back into new gear, so I'm trying to prioritize what to get first. I've been reading the forums for a while and really love the info being shared, I can't wait to join in, and most likely ask plenty of stupid questions!

My portfolio is EBourcier Creative but there's more videos than shown there on my youtube channel, which is Ebourcier1993 - YouTube

Would love feedback! Honesty is always the best policy haha.

Feel free to friend me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ebourcier

Thanks!
Evan
Evan Bourcier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:19 AM   #2
Major Player

Re: Hey! Massachusetts here!

Hi Evan and welcome. I guess you're like me where every dollar I get go straight back into new gear.
Victor Nguyen is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood