Hello from Thailand at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old May 12th, 2013, 09:50 AM   #1
New Boot

Hello from Thailand

Hello all, my name is Roger. I am from Thailand

First off, I would like to say that right now, my place in the video industry is that this is a hobby that has been able to pay itself off pretty well. I started off when I was a teenager with a small handycam that I used for a lot of school projects, and since I am a skateboarder, I utilize my filming abilities for skateboarding also.

Right now I have upgraded my gear considerably (pretty much beyond the point at which some people would consider "hobby"), and I do take on the jobs that are offered to me.

I try to keep my stance on filming and video as sort of an expensive hobby, but I know that in the future I will want to be more involved and possibly make a career out of it (I am in university right now going for my bachelor's degree, I just need a safeguard option).

Skateboard filming is just a hobby right now so I'm not fussy with quality or anything of the sort when it comes to that. I am more willing to use Opteka adapters as opposed to investing in Century Optics products, but I do have Century Optics lens adapters in my inventory in case I need to use it in a situation where quality matters.
Roger Oconnell is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood