Hello from the North Coast, Cleveland, Ohio! at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old July 12th, 2006, 06:23 PM   #1
Tourist

Hello from the North Coast, Cleveland, Ohio!

Hello everyone! I've been lurking for a bit, reading and learning a lot, because I'm relatively new to video.
I just graduated from Cleveland State University, where I was seduced by digital media while getting a Communications degree. My background is mostly web design/administration and computer tech, so adding video and audio to the web/new media stuff seemed like a natural next step. I'm in the process of starting up a boutique multimedia production house, and went to NAB this year to build a wish list. And boy, is it long!
My partner is an audio god who likes to edit, so I get to concentrate on the shooting and directing/producing. We're a dual platform household, where PCs and Macs live happily together, and this week we're in the middle of putting together our first wedding video DVD (from my daughter's wedding this spring.)
Glad to be here!
Mary Casey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 13th, 2006, 09:33 AM   #2
Wrangler

Hi Mary, & Welcome!

A boutique multimedia production house....sounds ambitious! (The "boutique" part will most likely invite a smart remark from our resident "ladies touch" monitor Captain Quirk, so consider yourself forewarned :)

Best wishes to you; have fun acquiring all that cool stuff!
Old July 13th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #3
RED Code Chef

Hi Mary, welcome aboard (H)DV Info Net, good to have you with us!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2006, 12:01 PM   #4
Regular Crew

Hi Mary!

I am John Lorince and I live in the Cleveland area also. If you ever need any assistance or just want to talk about some projects let me know. My website is www.capturemotiondvd.com and I have been doing mostly music projects. Lets get together on some projects I have def needed more camera people for some live shoots here in town.

John Lorince
330-554-2394
www.capturemotiondvd.com
Old December 4th, 2007, 11:44 AM   #5
Major Player

Hello from Cleveland!

Hi, everyone.

My name is Will Mahoney and I am in Cleveland too. I work as a web copywriter (writing product descriptions) but we're getting into video(video product reviews/installations) and I'm the one who gets to learn the camera and the software. I love it, but I'm just getting started.

Youtube.com/truckaccessories is my page. Let me know if you need any help on anything or want to connect. I'm very interested in video work and have career ambitions for the field.

Keep in touch,
Will
Will Mahoney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood