Apr-02-2003 DV Revolution at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old March 31st, 2003, 01:35 PM   #1
New Boot

Apr-02-2003 DV Revolution

hello, all

Let me start by saying, my spelling is real bad so im sory. Now on to it, is any one going to be at the DV revolution seminar in S.F cali on the 2nd of apr? if so look for me i will have a blue colorado avalanche hat and a blk covad pull over. I had to send in my xl1-s, for repair. It had a burned out pix amung outher things, and i just got it dec-2002. I called them today and they sead it was going to be shiped today so i might get it tuesday. Let me say that i had heard nuthing from canon for 2 weaks, I had to call them to hear what was going on, and i am a member of the XL club to. In there defens the guy at the factory in L.A told me they replaced the heads houseing asembuly<--spelling? and they sead they replaced the prisum<--spelling? to i think they sead a few outher thins to but i cant remember off hand, ill have to see the papers they send. Sooooooo i shuld hopefully have my xl1-s. so if any one will be there tap me on the sholder and say hi. just a foot note, i have bin a camera man for about 5 years, i have used BETA backs with all kindes of fronts, Panasonic full blown DV CAM to Sony DSR-200A and 250. in my opinon<----spelling, the xl1-s made me feal right at home i whent right to manual seting, i love it i love the frame mode it looks soooo good. realy the xl1-s is the cam to get. now all i need is a frez light and a bogen Tripod and im good to go! well sory for the long post, hope to see some of you in S.F.

L8ter: Josh-PEACE
Josh John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 3rd, 2003, 06:36 AM   #2
RED Code Chef

Welcome aboard Josh! Good to have you with us. I won't be
attending the seminar your talking about. It is not really close
to my parts I'm afraid.

Good luck on your XL1 repair and I hope everything turns out
okay!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood