Hello from Fresno, California at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood

These Are the People in Your Neighborhood
Introduce yourself! Who you are, what you're doing & using.

Old February 2nd, 2007, 06:00 PM   #1
Major Player

Hello from Fresno, California

Hey everybody,

Just wanted to chime in and see who else is from the Fresno area.

My name is Kit Hannah and I'm a 27 year old production company owner here in Fresno, CA. We have a handfull of JVC HD-110's going tapless to Firestore FS-4HD's. We also have a lot of cool toys, such as a 32' Cammate Camera Crane (New 50 footer on the way too), and Steadicam style units. We primarily do live shows, documentary style films, a ton of school events (graduations, pep & cheer, fashion shows, dance shows), and corporate/church events and videos. I know of a few people around town, but if there is anyone else in the Fresno area doing some similar work, it would be great to chat and make some new contacts. We're always looking for good camera people, as well as other resources in the area just in case we need extra gear or support for our videos, and vice versa. So if you're from Central California, stop in and say hello.
Kit Hannah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM   #2
Regular Crew

Luv Fresno

Hi Kit,
I spent two years working on rural housing issues in and around Fresno, San Joaquin, Mendota, Firebaugh, Orange Cove, Huron, Kerman and Parlier. I loved working down there. It's a beautiful part of CA that few people experience. Glad to meet you.
Steve Kachocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 22nd, 2007, 10:05 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Luv Fresno

Hi Kit,
I spent two years working on rural housing issues in and around Fresno, San Joaquin, Mendota, Firebaugh, Orange Cove, Huron, Kerman and Parlier. I loved working down there. It's a beautiful part of CA that few people experience. Glad to meet you.
Steve Kachocki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2007, 11:10 PM   #4
New Boot

hey kit, im a videoagrpher and inde film maker from shaver Lake. about 30 mi from fresno. would be great to meet you some day. if you are ever short for a shoot give me a call, be glad to help.

Jon
Jon Neely is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The DV Info Network > These Are the People in Your Neighborhood