I Need Some Comments On How to Price My Camera at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old February 26th, 2003, 09:16 AM   #1
Regular Crew

I Need Some Comments On How to Price My Camera

ok i have a sharp vl-wd255u (i saw this cam itself going for 550 used on ebay and there was still a day left)plus I have an extra 2 hour battery,32mm raynox .3 fisheye with the lense pouch, two cases, memory card, lite picture capturing software,memory card reader,3 60 minute sony premium minidv tapes,2 lense cleaning kits, a tripod,and everything that came with the cam in the original box(charger,battery,ac adapter,remote,audio video cables,lense cap, and pc connecting cable) what do you think all this would sell for? and if your interested in buying my email is ohrolla440@hotmail.com and my aim is rollaforlife247 and would be paying through paypal or check
Robert Joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old February 26th, 2003, 11:52 AM   #2
Wrangler

Don't judge ANYTHING on Ebay by any price other than the "completed auctions" price. I'd say 50% of bids are done in the last hour or so before an auction ends.
Old March 2nd, 2003, 08:26 PM   #3
Regular Crew

i really need to know how much this all will go for
Robert Joyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 2nd, 2003, 11:52 PM   #4
Wrangler

I'm not sure which Ebay you are looking at, but I checked current auctions and past recent auctions and there isn't a single new one of those cameras that sold for more than $340us. There are currently 5 new ones with BUY IT NOWs of $320.
I'd say based on that you might be able to get $250-$350us for your used one on Ebay with all the accessories you have. If you sell it localy, you might get more. Maybe $400+. Depends on the market in your area though.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media