Are You Hot tv show at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old March 3rd, 2003, 06:17 PM   #1
Wrangler

Are You Hot tv show

I watched Are You Hot on TV last week. All I can say is, finally something to replace Springer as the worst show on TV.

TV is getting so pathetic these days.
Old March 3rd, 2003, 08:07 PM   #2
Inner Circle

I haven't seen it, don't want to but have seen trailers for FOX-TV's new "reality" show, something about America Marrys Them? or something stupid like that. A sad commentary on the state of the union...People people people get a life!
Don Bloom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2003, 02:04 PM   #3
Regular Crew

I saw it... It's like watching a train wreck--you don't want to see it, but you can't pry your eyes away from it.

Whats his name with the green laser pointer was interesting. I don't understand why people will subject themselves to public humilitaion....

Now, please excuse me... I need to go gouge out my mind's eye with a melon scoop... <g>

-Phil

FCC Licensed Electronics Technician (GROL)
Amateur Radio - KC4UVU
Life Member of the PSHA - Pinnacle Studio Haters of America
Phil Reams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2003, 02:21 PM   #4
Major Player

I guess the working title "Are you a shallow, narcissistic whore?" was too long so they shortened it merely to "hot".
Rick Spilman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 6th, 2003, 07:08 PM   #5
Inner Circle

>> guess the working title "Are you a shallow, narcissistic whore?" was too long so they shortened it merely to "hot".
<<

I thought it was 'Delusional self important, pathetic dweeb'
guess I was wrong.

Hey, this is a great thread, a contest... who can come up with the most riduculous working titles for all these reality shows.

I guess I have to get back to 'American no talent, stupidly signed a rip off record contract, Michael Jackson wannabe Idol'.

Where is Barry Gordy when America needs him. He wouldn't let any of his singers in public until they had dance, manners and other types of training. Motown baby. Think Marvin Gay.
Joe Carney is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media