Trying to find and old commercial. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media
Let's talk about anything media related.

Old March 20th, 2003, 04:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Trying to find an old commercial.

I know this is a shot in the dark...but I thought I would ask anyway.

I'm trying to locate an old commercial made in the early 70's. It was a national spot for Pampers.

I'd like to have it for a piece I'm working on. It was my subjects first television appearance as a child.

I have some specific information on the commercial...I just don't know where to begin looking for it.

Is this something that could even be found?

Sounds like a needle in a haystack to me. I'd really like to have it though.

Hmmm.

Thanks.
Jason Wood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2003, 07:02 PM   #2
Warden

Pampers are made my Procter & Gamble and their World Headquarters is in Cincinnati, OH. If you contact their media department they will be able to help you obtain a copy of the commercial. P & G is a world leader in consumer products and are usually very helpful in matters such as this. Good luck and keep us posted on the progress of your search.

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Where to Buy? From the best in the business: DVinfo.net sponsors
Jeff Donald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 20th, 2003, 07:11 PM   #3
Regular Crew

Thanks man.
Jason Wood is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The TOTEM Poll: Totally Off Topic, Everything Media