Sticking to Vinten... But is there a gap in their line-up? - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old March 4th, 2013, 02:49 PM   #16
Major Player

Re: Sticking to Vinten... But is there a gap in their line-up?

Thank you for the great suggestions Chris, as always!
I've also been filming around the Brouwersgracht, Prinsengracht and Reguliersgracht so it might just be true. Now that would be a fun coincidence! (Or is it...?)

I have a green pen and a checklist ready to get cracking! :)

Last edited by Derran Rootring; March 4th, 2013 at 03:16 PM. Reason: Forgot an 'a' in 'da' text!
Derran Rootring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 5th, 2013, 11:23 PM   #17
Inner Circle

You have no idea just how much you've made me want to visit old Amsterdam once more, geez I loved that city.

Mind you, the residents were a bit like the "Amsterdammers" (what they called them there) that everybody elsewhere calls either bollards or "kerb/ sidewalk protectors", hard to get to know unless you wanted some serious collateral damage, though not speaking "Hollandaise" probably made that inevitable.

Bloody good show, whatever.

CS
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 13th, 2013, 08:19 AM   #18
Regular Crew

Sick intro shot, Derran!

Honestly now that I've upgraded from shooting on DSLRs to a proper FS700 (with and without rails), I've come to realise that perhaps the stock Blue isn't the best for rails stuff. It just barely balances my FS700 with 70-200 without any mic, loupe or quick release attachments. Just, so I can live with it I guess.
Zexun Tan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads