Vitec Videocom B-Stock at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads

Old November 6th, 2015, 02:51 PM   #1
Vitec Group

Vitec Videocom B-Stock

It is that time of year and Vitec Videocom (Anton/Bauer, Autocue Group Ltd, Autoscript, Litepanels, OConnor, Sachtler, Vinten Radamec and Vinten) is cleaning out their used inventory and Demo/Loan inventory. If you are interested in purchasing products from any of the Vitec Videocom brands, please email me directly at Jon.Walsh@VitecGroup.com. Thank you for your continued support with the Vitec Videocom brands
Jon Walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 8th, 2015, 01:37 PM   #2
Inner Circle

Re: Vitec Videocom B-Stock

Hi Jon.

Nice to see someone from Vitec active on the boards, been quite a while. Congratulations on your first post.
I take it you are coordinating the disposal of this excess stock for the various companies concerned, so presumably you have a list of the gear that is available.

You would most probably get more takers if you could post (on DVinfo) said list or a link to same, with prices and terms of sale/ shipping etc. The first option may be problematical depending on your deal with DVinfo , the second option can’t be that hard.

Just a thought.

Regards,

Chris Soucy

PS: I've copied this into a mail to you in case you aren't closely monitoring your thread.
Chris Soucy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 9th, 2015, 07:39 AM   #3
Vitec Group

Chris,

I appreciate the insight, however the b-stock list is ever changing, which is why I did not want to post it. I'd be happy to look up stock/discuss options depending on camera gear, should anyone be interested.

By the way, blogs are obviously a great source of industry information, so please let me know if there are any blogs I should check out.

Thank you,

Jon
Jon Walsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 11th, 2015, 07:32 AM   #4
Austinite

... and Jon is an expert when it comes to options, features, benefits...
Phil Goetz is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > Support Your Local Camera > Tripod Sticks & Heads