does Nvidia have cards w/ two DVI + HD out? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

The View: Video Display Hardware and Software
Video Monitors and Media Players for field or studio use (all display technologies).

Old May 23rd, 2007, 04:28 PM   #1
Major Player

does Nvidia have cards w/ two DVI + HD out?

Maybe someone can answer this for me:

does Nvidia have cards w/ two DVI ports + HD component out and all ports active at the same time? Maybe something like the Quadro 1500?

I see they have the outputs, but are they all active at the same time? In other words, does this card (or another like it) have 3 monitor capability, one being either DVI or component?

I am thinking of getting a Matrox Parhelia for that capability, but would prefer the better GPU power of the Nvidia cards for using with Serious Magic's Ultra 2 for chroma work.
Old June 2nd, 2007, 09:04 PM   #2
Tourist

here's a thread at 2cpu that might interest you:
http://forums.2cpu.com/showthread.ph...eferrerid=9190
Jim Ingraham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2007, 01:45 AM   #3
Regular Crew

I have a Nvidia 7800 GSOC AGP card and a Nvidia Quadro fx560 with video component out hooked up to my 37inch westinghouse. I have all three running at the same time. But it took 2 videocards. to get 3 displays.
Cary Lee is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > The View: Video Display Hardware and Software