Not Just The Highlights at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old April 9th, 2009, 11:16 PM   #1
Not Just The Highlights
Tony Spring Tony Spring is offline April 9th, 2009, 11:16 PM

It's great seeing all the wonderful highlights here but I'd love to see some clips from the main videos, to see how everyone puts them together. I'll get the ball rolling....

Angela & Ben on Vimeo

Tony Spring
Regular Crew
Views: 1161
Old April 10th, 2009, 12:46 AM   #2
Trustee

I agree, I'd love to see more of the main video's .
Old April 11th, 2009, 01:08 PM   #3
Trustee

Here is the very first few minutes of one of my recent videos. I always try to make the first 5 minutes as cinematic as possible before the ceremony section, which is where I tend to be tied down to specific locations and the "movie" quality of production is affected by the realities of covering a live event.
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 11th, 2009, 01:13 PM   #4
Trustee

And here is what I did for the same wedding client's portrait session, though it was essentially everything right after the ceremony till the reception start.

Mad props goes to Amore Photography for somehow getting the little flowers girls to smile on cue. He earned his money for sure.

The "portrait session" is pretty uninteresting for us videographers (usually) because we aren't directing the action and the photographer has their long shot list to go through. So we just document what happens and hope for cool / funny things to happen when we happen to be rolling.
Jason Robinson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 13th, 2009, 02:10 AM   #5
Regular Crew

Thanks for posting the links Jason, it's good to see a different style and approach to us.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery