Our First Wedding Video - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old June 16th, 2009, 08:17 PM  
Our First Wedding Video
Patrick Byers Patrick Byers is offline June 16th, 2009, 08:17 PM

My wife and I finally took the plunge with our first wedding video. One of the many things I learned on this one was to mic both the groom AND the bride. I had assumed his mic would pick everything up, but they stood farther apart than we had anticipated--thus the distracting signal-to-noise ratio during her vows. I also need to learn more about color grading. We welcome your comments and suggestions. Here is the link…
Patrick & Silvia Byers's videos on Vimeo
Thanks.

Patrick Byers
Regular Crew
Views: 4030
Old June 25th, 2009, 08:10 AM   #31
Major Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Byers View Post
Thanks, Noa.
What model/configuration of iriver do you use and/or recommend. Just Googling it, I see everything from $70 to $450 USD prices.
Patrick, try Craiglist or Kijiji first, I bought one for $ 30 last year and another one this month for $ 10.
Old June 25th, 2009, 09:36 AM   #32
Regular Crew

Appreciate it, Noel. I frequently overlook the CraigsList option. Haven't heard of Kijiji but I'll check it out.
Thanks.
Patrick Byers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 25th, 2009, 02:43 PM   #33
Regular Crew

I would also like to say good job.

You also may want to check out this thread for more audio recorder options, there are several mentioned:

http://www.dvinfo.net/conf/wedding-e...s-ds-30-a.html
Tom Alexander is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery