Morning of the bride, Eye Candy with Jerry Ghionis :) - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 11th, 2009, 01:59 PM  
Morning of the bride, Eye Candy with Jerry Ghionis :)
Oleg Kalyan Oleg Kalyan is offline September 11th, 2009, 01:59 PM

I had a priviledge to work with this guy, and it was a blast!!!

for your attention a little of an eye candy, short clip, about 2 min.

???? ?????? - ????. - ???? ?????? ???????, ??????? ? ????????????????? ?????! "???? ???????" 2 ???. ? ?????? :))

direct link,
Bride's morning, featuring Jerry Ghionis :) By Oleg Kalyan On ExposureRoom

Oleg Kalyan
Major Player
Views: 3484
Old September 14th, 2009, 04:02 PM   #16
Regular Crew

amazing

First of all..my wife and I love your work and always look forward to your new videos.

This one is amazing...your effects are perfect...seamless...clean. Very nice rythm too.

I see you had a tripod but....were you using a shoulder mount? if yes...which?

I have to get one...handheld is very difficult to get clean footage.

Thanks for sharing.

Congrats..

Osmany
Old September 15th, 2009, 10:22 AM   #17
Major Player

[QUOTE=Oleg Kalyan;1352106] We all were born with talent, it's a matter of practicing it!

Ah! my friend wanted to be a successful footballer, but whilst he was good, he never reached his dream. he may have been good at football but some are naturally gifted and more talented than others. There is a raw talent no money or training can buy! in my humble opinion...

Cheers,

John De Rienzo.
John De Rienzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM   #18
Major Player

John,
I totally agree with your friend example, let me share few thoughts on that.

in sports, depends on physical, mental, and emotional attributes, and more important coaches look for those qualities in young athletes. A little injury can debilitate the performance of an athlete. And overall we are talking about a few good years of performance when the body can produce, give that "output".

In film making we can excel through lifetime, I really think that communication skills develop constantly, understanding of underlying emotions, developing of a feelings, ability to stimulate that, and most importantly, understanding yourself, personal artistic POV also
develops through the years, and takes many years....

You see what I mean?
Oleg Kalyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:26 AM   #19
Major Player

Osmany, thanks a lot to your wife and you! It motivates me to keep working in this field!

No shoulder mount, tripod and handheld.
Old September 17th, 2009, 04:35 PM   #20
Regular Crew

No problem. You are one I look up to. Thanks a lot.

She had visited the photographers website before. She liked his pictures but had a hard time with his website. Just in case...might be good to know.

Thanks you Oleg
Old September 25th, 2009, 12:42 AM   #21
Major Player

Osmany, there's also Jerry's blog, Jerry Ghionis Blog,
Jerry is the guy who produces great work in photography and maintains his site and the blog at the highest level, imo, one I look up to, once he told me, "business can be also like an art"!
Old September 28th, 2009, 04:04 AM   #22
Major Player

Jerry Ghionis might be one of the top wedding photographers worldwide. Some time ago, he visited Greece for workshop I think, and every major photographer in the country went nuts from excitement. Every shot I've seen of him is a different gem.
Dimitris Mantalias is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery