NYC Wedding Trailer - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old September 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM  
NYC Wedding Trailer
Glen Elliott Glen Elliott is offline September 30th, 2009, 05:50 PM

Had the opportunity to shoot in NYC recently. I don't often shoot up there as I'm located near Philly and mostly do gigs around that area. The wedding took place at the Plaza Hotel located directly across from the ultra-cool underground Manhattan Apple store. Of course I had to include a shot of it in the estabs. :)

http://www.gmelliottvideography.com/satnicktrailer.mov

PS This Chris Brown song has been very popular with brides since that youtube video of the dancing precessional....that, or it's just pure coincidence. Needless to say the music was the bride's choice.

Glen Elliott
Wrangler
Views: 2451
Old October 18th, 2009, 05:20 PM   #16
Major Player

Glen, do you ever use plugins such as "neat video" to remove the grain? I've heard this plugin works wonders for removing grain.
Kevin Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 12:47 AM   #17
Major Player

I agree. Neat Video does a miraculous job at removing grain. It's a little bit slow but what could we expect from such powerful software?
Dimitris Mantalias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM   #18
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monday Isa View Post
"PS One of the keys to good low light performance is to NOT use any noise-reduction filters in camera."

hmmmm could you explain that in more detail Glen?
The built in noise-reduction filters only hurt the image quality. I never use them. I simply open my iris, push the gain to +12, and slow the shutter to 1/24th.

There WILL be visible grain with this method- however I find most of it is smoothed out via interpolation from the downconversion to SD DVD.
Old October 23rd, 2009, 10:40 AM   #19
Wrangler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Lewis View Post
Glen, do you ever use plugins such as "neat video" to remove the grain? I've heard this plugin works wonders for removing grain.
I'll have to look into it- I've never used any sort of noise reduction filters on video before. However if it's anything like it is in photoshop it sounds like it make take some time to render!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery