First Bar-Mitzvah video at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery
For video clip sharing and feedback -- VIMEO links will automatically embed a player.

Old July 1st, 2010, 05:07 PM   #1
First Bar-Mitzvah video
Detti Siklos Detti Siklos is offline July 1st, 2010, 05:07 PM

Hi,

I'm very new on this site. I always liked to take videos of my kids and sharing them with my foreign family members. Lately my community is encouraging me to go out and do it for others too.
I'm a stay at home mommy of 4 little kids between ages of 9monts and 7yrs. I have very little time to learn every day, but I think this one came out pretty decent.
Please watch it and let me know what you think and what you can advice to me!

Detti Siklos
Tourist
Views: 2118
Old July 2nd, 2010, 01:44 PM   #2
Major Player

Good job. I really don't have any thing bad to say.

I'm wondering thou if could of added a little of the live audio to draw the viewer in?

Keep up the good work.

I have my second bar-mitzvah in Oct.
Kelly Langerak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 3rd, 2010, 10:09 PM   #3
Tourist

Thank you Kelly! Your comment means a lot to me!
Detti Siklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 6th, 2010, 09:12 AM   #4
Major Player

Very good job Detti ! you've been doing this how long :) Definitely better than the majority of the birthday videos i've seen in my lifetime. Never really seen or filmed a barmitzvah so i don't know what to expect, but you captured the moment really well which is the real deal in videography...

Regards,

Kren
www.verticalvideoworks.ca
Kren Barnes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 10th, 2010, 09:57 PM   #5
Tourist

Kren,

Thank you for your comment! I love your videos!

Detti
Detti Siklos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 11th, 2010, 05:30 AM   #6
Inner Circle

Absolutely pristine Detti!!!

I have been doing weddings for years now and last week booked a barmitzvah!! My first ever so your clip has been really helpful in knowing what I'm expected to shoot...the lady mentioned the traditional dancing and now, thanks to you, I can see what it's like!!!

With mine they are not doing any "getting ready" video at all, just filming the reheasal in the Synagogue (you are not allowed to film the real thing) and then I'm doing the celebrations afterwards complete with the traditional dancing, speeches and then they will revert to Westernised dancing after 10pm

Keep up the good work!!

Chris
Chris Harding is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques > Wedding & Event Video Sample Clips Gallery