Romance at weddings - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Wedding / Event Videography Techniques
Shooting non-repeatable events: weddings, recitals, plays, performances...

Old October 29th, 2008, 07:28 PM   #16
Trustee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh Bass View Post
No one's said it yet, so I will. . .

Most of the posters who say they've gotten hit on were married, the ones who haven't seemed to be mostly single. It's like the way cats like people with cat allergies.
So wear a wedding ring then, even if you're not married.

Paul.
Old October 30th, 2008, 03:12 PM   #17
Regular Crew

I'm going to agree with Richard here on this one as being a perk of the job. Being young and single I've gotten number's and dated a few lovely ladies that I met on the job over the past 3 years.. Though I find it best to go for other vendor's and other people working during the day (The cute servers at the hall, the photographers or wedding coordinators if there not driving you too crazy;) These people also end up having similar schedules and other things in common, as we are working in the same industry. Anytime I've ever dated any guests it usually doesn't last long once they realize I work every weekend, and then editing 40-50 hours a week at home during the season doesn't help either, or lead to anything resembling a normal schedule.. I see nothing wrong with grabbing a few number's as long as it doesn't interfere with your work... :)
Jaron Tauch is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Wedding / Event Videography Techniques