Vegas Edit vs Pro - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old November 27th, 2016, 10:33 AM   #31
Trustee

Re: Vegas Edit vs Pro

Thanks, George. I have seen a few of the YouTube tutorials, and found them quite confusing. But at least I have figured out one of those plugins by now and will probably make a tutorial myself. Especially since my new computer is an MSI GT72s 6QE Dominator Pro G laptop with the Nvidia GTX980M video card that allows me to record anything I do with the computer (including sound) straight into an MP4 video using hardware compression.

And I am hoping that eventually I will somehow figure out the rest of the plugins.
Adam Stanislav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2016, 03:57 PM   #32
Regular Crew

See if this holds true. "Help documents for individual BCC effects are accessible directly from each plug-in’s UI." (Click ?) And "The BCC help system is also available on the BorisFX website at ww.borisfx.com/helpdocs."
Jorma Nippala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2016, 04:36 PM   #33
Trustee

Thanks, Jorma. Yes, it gives you a help document, mostly for using the plugin with Adobe AE. That is a far cry from a Vegas-plugin-specific PDF file to print out on paper and read comfortably. Vegas itself comes with such a PDF (though that PDF claims there is an add keyframe button at the bottom of effects, which was true before v.14, but the button is missing in v.14, you have to double-click at the place you want to add the keyframe instead).
Adam Stanislav is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...