Best workflow for internet export with 1920x1080 footage at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

What Happens in Vegas...
...stays in Vegas! This PC-based editing app is a safe bet with these tips.

Old November 27th, 2017, 10:32 AM   #1
Trustee

Best workflow for internet export with 1920x1080 footage

Hallo guys,
i need your help with your knowledge for youtube/internet export settings.
I used to render with sony avc codec in past but i was not very satisfied with the quality on YT.
Then i tried to render my DSLR 1920x1080 footage to m2t 1440x1080 50i then i converted the final result with handbrake.The results were better but what if i would like to keep my 1920 x1080 instead of 1440 x 1080?
What would be your best advice?
Thank you so much for helping me in solve this problem
Marcus Martell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 27th, 2017, 04:39 PM   #2
Major Player

Re: Best workflow for internet export with 1920x1080 footage

Something else is wrong. Are you using the YouTube recommended upload settings (https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/1722171?hl=en)? Throwing away pixels isn't a good way to improve your content. Then converting to interlaced, which if you upload that YouTube probably deals with by discarding every second field, isn't going to help either. You could try the Mainconcept AVC codec instead of Sony, not that it should make a noticeable difference.
Rainer Listing is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Windows / PC Post Production Solutions > What Happens in Vegas...