Helping Hands from 2010 - Page 20 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Helping Hands
Post a job, find a job, hire a crew, join a crew... seek out and deploy!

Closed Thread

Old July 15th, 2010, 12:22 PM   #286
New Boot

Atlanta- Require Shooter, lighting & Sound

Hi,

My company recently finished a video for a new product. see: YouTube - OnGARD Security Door Brace: Stops Burglars In There Tracks!

I now require some affordable short clips for our upcoming website. Several 30 second clips, 3 minute instructional videos for additional products etc. Basically we are seeking a all around person who can shoot, light and handle sound. I own a new Panasonic AG-HMC40, tri-pods and basic lighting which the individual is more then welcome to utilize. However I have no boom mic etc.

If your schedule is flexible, your creative, experienced, and fun to work with.. then please drop me a line.

I am ready to get started.

Thanks so much

Jordan
email: jordan@globalsecurityexperts.com

PS. I possibly will need your services on a fairly regular basis.
Old July 17th, 2010, 12:13 AM   #287
Trustee

Did I forget to mention it's a paid gig? HaHa!
Need some responses ASAP...Thanks!
Old July 20th, 2010, 08:32 AM   #288
New Boot

Kent - shoot me another email...I can't seem to find yours. Thanks!
Old July 20th, 2010, 09:28 AM   #289
Major Player

Sent you another one, let me know.
Old July 21st, 2010, 05:17 PM   #290
New Boot

Need 7D shooter in Sacramento

Need quotes/contact info for a 2-man crew shooting Canon 7D in Sacramento. One day corporate gig filming in late August. Project consists of a few interviews and b-roll at a business. Need shooter, interview lights, audio for interview. Would be interested in accessories like slider or small steadicam if available.

Send quote and link to demos directly to me at russ@214media.com.

Thanks!
Old July 22nd, 2010, 08:31 AM   #291
Regular Crew

I can do sound and I have equipment. Please check your email.

Thanks
Nicole
Old July 24th, 2010, 08:02 AM   #292
Tourist

Looking for a Sony NX5U and shooter Orlando

I'm putting together a bid for a client and need a third camera/shooter. Camera needs to be a Sony NX5U to match my other two cameras. The project is documenting seminars and breakout sessions in Orlando. If interested, please provide me your day rate for you and your camera package and a brief bio. Thanks!

Bill Carnicelli
Carnicelli Media Productions, Inc.
bill@carnicellimedia.com
Old July 28th, 2010, 12:07 PM   #293
Regular Crew

canon 5d mkii or 7d cameraperson wanted in September in Glasgow, Scotland

Hi folks, I'm looking for a canon 5d mkii or 7d cameraperson in September based in Glasgow or Edinburgh, Scotland for a public sector film. Experience of either camera is essential and if you have any other interesting equipment, all the better.Shooting will take place over 5 days in Glasgow, Edinburgh and Inverness September or early October. Transportation will be provided. Get in touch. cheers, Kathleen
Old July 28th, 2010, 06:04 PM   #294
Regular Crew

Lighting Cameraman for FIlming on 2nd August, London

I am filming a series of interviews at an office located in central London on August 2nd. There are 4 interviews in total, between two or three people taking most of the day from 10 until 6. This is a very likely going to be an on-going requirement, with at least 2 further filming sessions over the next few months.

I could also benefit from some tutorial on this kind of shoot, more like guidance really. I have shot several before and have been pleased with the results, but I believe I could really do with learning a little more about filming in this field, specifically lighting. I would like to try and combine using a freelance, and learning from someone with more experience about lighting, sound, and technique.

If someone was willing to do this as a day of freelance work, that would be great. This would also be with a view of working on not just the series of interviews on future dates, but other similar work. Please let me know if you think you can help?

Thanks

Matthew
Old July 29th, 2010, 06:10 AM   #295
Regular Crew

Hi Matthew,

I've sent you an e-mail about this with a recommendation. If you didn't get it please send me one via the forum, or a web search for me will reveal all my contact details.

Cheers

Mark
Old July 29th, 2010, 02:15 PM   #296
Major Player

B roll shooter Mystic, CT

I need a B roll shooter for a wedding in Mystic, Ct on 8-14. This will be for the ceremony only. Must be an HD format. Thanks.
Old July 30th, 2010, 09:38 AM   #297
Major Player

Shooter needed in St. Louis before Aug. 13

In need of a shooter in St. Louis. Looking for someone with HDV-level gear. So a camera something like a Sony Z1U, Panasonic HVX200, Sony EX-1, etc. Our in-house format is HDV, but we can read CF and SDHC cards, or can provide a portable hard drive to transfer footage to.

Shoot would be of some set up scenarios at an emergency air transport facility. No dramatic scenes, basically "staged" b-roll (if there's such a thing!). Could possibly need basic light kit, or reflectors. No production sound needed (camera mic for ambient is fine).

The shoot date has not been set yet, but will need to be in the next 2 weeks. We will set you up with the facility to arrange exact shoot times.

If you are interested, please respond with what camera you have, a brief statement of your experience (or a resume if you have it), and your day and 1/2 day rate (1-person crew). If you don't want that info posted here on DVINFO, then please email to:

rneidig (at) hsi.com

THANKS!!
Old July 31st, 2010, 02:34 AM   #298
Regular Crew

Extras needed for a "basement show" scene - Monmouth County, NJ

Looking for extras - 17-25 yrs old

"Come be an extra in my feature film. All you have to do is stand around and drink beer! It'll be so sweet. Watch Phil de Guzman act all kinds of crazy. Yes! There will be penguins! Live ones!"

BE IN A FUCKIN AWESOME MOVIE CALLED LOVE's A BITCH...AND THEN YOU DIE!!
Old July 31st, 2010, 01:09 PM   #299
Regular Crew

Madagascar, anyone?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a good videographer in Madagascar (or who travels there) to shoot people/places/flora/fauna for a small museum project?

Or does anyone have good stock HD footage of same? There is plenty available in various libraries, but most seems to be old SD.

We have a budget, but not enough to send out our own dedicated crew.

Thanks.
Old July 31st, 2010, 05:22 PM   #300
Regular Crew

Re:shooter needed.

Do you still need a shooter? If so, I am interested.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Helping Hands