Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 16 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 18th, 2010, 06:39 PM   #226
Major Player

sold pending delivery

I have sold this will be delivering it tomorrow

Thanks

Doug
Old January 18th, 2010, 10:49 PM   #227
Regular Crew

Cannon GL2 + Accessories

Purchased new 6 years ago. Lightly used until I purchased the XH-A1 2 years ago. This has been a great camera and kit to break into the world of Digital Video with. Now I’m hoping to sell it to help finance a new D7.

Accessories include:

- WD-58 Wide Angle
- DM-50 Shotgun Mike
- Light Wave Equalizer
- Sunpak UV Filter
- Hoya Circular Polarizer
- Cannon Remote
- Cannon BP-915 Battery
- 2 Aftermarket BP-930 Battery (made in Japan)
- AC Power Pack/Charger
- Canon AV Cable
- Canon S-Video Cable
- Manual
- Quantaray Sholder Bag

Asking $1,400 plus shipping/insurance for everything.

I'll post this here for a few weeks and move it to EBay if there is no interest.
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:08 AM   #228
Regular Crew

I would like it
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:11 AM   #229
Regular Crew

Tamron 17-50 VC SP AF

I have a 1 month old Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 XR Di-II VC lens for sale

VC stands for Vibration compensation, just like IS

$575 shipped
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:03 AM   #230
Regular Crew

Canon XH-A1 kit - $2500

Very little use on this camera...I bought as a package with a firestore from the orig. owner. Both of us are hobbyists. I bought it to use as a second camera in my extremely brief foray into wedding videos...used it on two shoots and decided wedding videos aren't for me :) Essentially the camera has had about 10 tapes through it...and I use a deck to capture with...so almost new. Kit includes:

XHA-1
4 batteries (one Canon, three others)
B+W UV filter
Rode NTG Shotgun mic and cord
Pelican hardcase
Original packaging and cables (missing wireless remote...never used it)

$2500
I'm located in Portland, OR and would prefer a local transaction, but am open to shipping
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:07 AM   #231
Regular Crew

pics...

pics should have been in original post...sorry...
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0874.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0877.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-img_0880.jpg  
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:13 AM   #232
Regular Crew

Canon XHA1 - Toronto

Selling my Canon xha1. Low hours, mainly used as a second back up camera (I think I used this camera twice last year). comes with 2 extra long life batteries, the oem one, charger, and component cable. Just came back from canon service, everything is perfect with no issues. No hanging mic problem either! Canon included a 3 month warranty as well. Only used one brand of tapes with this camera. Looking to sell in Canada only at the moment. I'm located in the GTA. $2500
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:20 AM   #233
Regular Crew

I ship the items I make all over the place. I will use Priority Mail w/insurance for items <10lbs/<$200 .. typically 7-10days to EU countries. I only ship perhaps twice a month, but never lost anything yet (in two decades). ...even into Brazil and Argentina. I never use the Post for Cent. Africa, Cent. Am or S. Asia.

Express Post is actually handled by Fedex, so it gets to the postal system of the country you are sending to fairly fast. The postal systems in each country vary widely in their ability to ingest/expel it.

Most delays happen because of the lack of good documents. A proper commercial invoice needs to be included - even if you are attempting to sneak something as a "gift". Put copies on both the inside and outside (along with/separate from the USPS form) of the box. Then, keep copies of every bit of paper - scan/email them to the person expecting the parcel.

Things coming into the US are pretty good via Post. Recent shipments from Turkey, Hong Kong, India, China came thru easily.

If your shipper was honest, I am sure things will shake out in your favor.

Jim
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:25 AM   #234
Regular Crew

Letus Mini is SOLD
Old January 19th, 2010, 09:54 AM   #235
Major Player

Thanks for all the good advises (although most of them come to late for this specific case).
I informed at Dutch customs. They can do loookups based on my ZIP code. Nothing ....
I informed at Dutch Postal services. They can only do lookups based on a T&T number which I don't have (at least not a correct one).
The seller doesn't reply anymore to emails I send him. So I'm beginning to believe he's a fraud. But Chris is diving into it so I'll wait what he can come up with.

My biggest frustration is not the money I lost but the fact that I was looking out for that piece of gear which I now have to lack at least until I'm sure this one will never arrive.
Old January 19th, 2010, 10:42 AM   #236
Major Player

Price reduced: $3900.00
Old January 19th, 2010, 01:17 PM   #237
Inner Circle

You might at least contact PayPal - you may be outside their protection date, but sometimes you can sweet talk them into bending the "rules" - with an international transaction, maybe you'd get lucky?

And if you used a Credit Card, file a chargeback ASAP, I think you have 60 days from the original transaction.

Sometimes you get a seller who goes through some personal problems and doesn't deliver - run into it a few times on eBay, it's wrong of course, and doesn't make it any better when it happens to you. This is why you should ALWAYS use a credit card, just in case - at least you get your money back. Not getting a piece of gear you had really wanted... the frustration is "priceless"...

If you want to PM the tracking info you've got, I'll see if I can get it to work from here in the US - in theory it should work on the USPS site, but you never know. You might see if you can contact the ORIGINATING post office to see if they have any record of the shipment as well.
Old January 19th, 2010, 02:34 PM   #238
Major Player

sale fell through

Well I wasted alot of time and effort with Charles Dasher as he decided not to get the macbook pro . Its still available

Thank you

Doug
Old January 19th, 2010, 03:14 PM   #239
Major Player

Kessler Hercules 2 Head or equiv.

I am looking to purchase a Kessler Hercules 2 head or other fluid head capable of handling the KC-8 crane, Z5u, and weights.

Thanks

Reed
Old January 19th, 2010, 08:20 PM   #240
Regular Crew

Lenses came in the mail today, will be testing them over the next few days.
Thanks,
James F
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds