Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 19 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:39 AM   #271
Regular Crew

SGPRO 35mm Adapter Rev 3

PRICE: €550

CONDITION: NEW - HAS BEEN TESTED TWICE. OPTICALLY PERFECT.
INCLUDES: SGPRO 35MM ADAPTER, 2 15MM RODS, BATTERY PACK, SGPRO CAMERA PLATE

Typically footage shot from a high definition camera doesn't look very film like, even if its shot at the correct frame rate of 24 FPS as it should be to emulate film. The missing ingredient is Depth of Field. All video cameras have high depth of field which means that from the background to the foreground, everything is in focus. A film camera has shallow depth of field meaning apart from what you focus on, the rest is out of focus.

Replicating this shallow depth of field is the key ingredient to achieving the film look. A 35mm Adapter allows you to use 35mm SLR lenses (by Nikon for example) to shoot footage which is recorded by your high definition video recorder at high resolution AND with shallow depth of film, recording something that looks almost exactly like film footage.

The SGPRO is the best 35mm adapter that money can buy in my opinion. I did the research and this is the best I found.

This is a new SG PRO 35MM adapter REV3 taking NIKON lenses. This is an amazing kit that allows you to achieve fantastically limited depth of field and excellent BOKEH using any compatible Nikon SLR lens and your high definition video camera. The adapter is powered by a 1.5V AA battery.

More details can be found on Welcome to shoot35!

The results have to be seen to be believed because they really allow you to achieve that film look which everyone is after for their short films and adverts. You can use zoom lenses with it though my recommendation would be a good set of Nikon primes such as the 28mm, 50mm and 105mm I am selling in my auction.

I live in Valencia, Spain but these audio visual production items can be sent to anywhere in Spain and Europe. They can also be collected in person in Valencia where I live.

These items have all seen little use because they were bought to be my second camera setup (my first camera setup is based around a RED ONE). In the event I am selling them as I have little need of a second camera setup and prefer someone interested in film making to put the equipment to better use than I have.

I am a reliable and trustworthy seller, having sold audio visual equipment over the internet for nearly ten years and being an EBAY MEMBER with 98 Feedbacks and 100% rating.

eBay My World - gloriousbach

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:39 AM   #272
Regular Crew

Audio Technica Microphone AT897 and Cavision Boom Pole

Audio Technica Microphone AT897

PRICE: €300

CONDITION: ALMOST NEW - HAS SEEN VERY LITTLE USE
INCLUDES: MICROPHONE, PROFESSIONAL RYCOTE SOFTIE, 3 METRE XLR CABLE, XLR CONNECTION CABLE, MICROPHONE MOUNT, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, PURCHASE RECEIPT

This is a little used AT897 shotgun microphone, boasting superb sound recording qualities and suitable for mounting on a camera or on a boom pole and attaching directly to your video camera or via a separate sound recording device. It uses the industry standard XLR interface. The microphone takes a 1.5V AA battery.

Comes with a professional Rycote softie to shield the microphone from wind.

Cavision Boom Pole SGP330F

PRICE: €100

CONDITION: NEW
INCLUDES: BOOM POLE, CARRYING CASE, SUSPENSION MICROPHONE MOUNT, PURCHASE RECEIPT

3 Metre extensible boom pole which is lightweight and robust due to its advanced carbon fibre construction. Comes with a carrying case, and is in new condition. Before extension it measures 1 metre and can then extend to three meters.

I live in Valencia, Spain but these audio visual production items can be sent to anywhere in Spain and Europe. They can also be collected in person in Valencia where I live.

These items have all seen little use because they were bought to be my second camera setup (my first camera setup is based around a RED ONE). In the event I am selling them as I have little need of a second camera setup and prefer someone interested in film making to put the equipment to better use than I have.

I am a reliable and trustworthy seller, having sold audio visual equipment over the internet for nearly ten years and being an EBAY MEMBER with 98 Feedbacks and 100% rating.

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:40 AM   #273
Regular Crew

Varizoom Monitor Support System

PRICE: €100

INCLUDES: ARTICULATED ARM, PURCHASE RECEIPT

This is a monitor support arm which can be attached to any part of a tripod or surface. You can then fold the extensible metal articulated arms to position the monitor at the optimum viewing angle. This is a highly flexible and adjustable system that is perfect for securing an external monitor off the camera.

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:41 AM   #274
Regular Crew

Geardear Matte Box

PRICE: €200

CONDITION: EXCELLENT - HAS BEEN USED THREE OR FOUR TIMES
INCLUDES: FULL 4 x 4 MATTE BOX WITH TWO STAGES AND FRENCH FLAGS, PURCHASE RECEIPT

One of the best robust lightweight matte boxes I have ever used, perfect to shield your lenses from harsh lights and the sun. Comes with one vertical 4x4 tray and one fully rotating 4x4 tray and french flags.

Comes ready to mount with full 15mm rods support as standard.

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:42 AM   #275
Regular Crew

Canon XHA1 High Definition Video Camera KIT

PRICE: €2500

CONDITION: EXCELLENT - HAS BEEN USED A FEW TIMES. OPTICALLY PERFECT.
INCLUDES: XHA1 HD CAMERA, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, PETROL CARRYING CASE, BATTERY CHARGER, 3 OFFICIAL CANON BATTERIES, AC CHARGER, REMOTE CONTROL, 17 NEW HDV TAPES, 4 NEW DV TAPES, PURCHASE RECEIPT

The Canon XHA1 High Definition video camera is considered by experts to be one of the best HDV cameras money can buy. This kit includes everything you need to use the camera including chargers, carry bag, spare batteries, remote control and HDV tapes. It has built in lens with 4.5-90mm ƒ/1.6-3.5 20x optical zoom

This XHA1 shoots 24P footage natively (unlike most European versions that shoot 25P). The difference is that feature films in the cinema run at 24 frames per second making 24P more film like.

This camera uses HDV video tapes of which I supply 17 in this kit brand new and also 4 new DV tapes.

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:44 AM   #276
Regular Crew

ExpoDisk Professional Digital White Balance

PRICE: €80

INCLUDES: EXPODISC, INSTRUCTION MANUAL, BOX

This is a professional level white balance correction tool for digital video cameras as well as for DSLR cameras. Fantastically easy to use and allows you to have the correct white balance in less than a minute.

alexenvalencia@gmail.com
(0034)653737438
Old January 22nd, 2010, 12:11 PM   #277
Major Player

Sony Z1u with 35mm adapter and follow focus.

This is a nice, low hours high def video camera with a depth of field 35mm adapter.

You get the Sony Z1u camera with all the original accessories, remote and cables, plus the hard to find shoulder mount and a LANC controller, filters... Also, 2 big batteries, one smaller and of course the charger/AC power adapter. All in a nice Scuba gear soft bag.

Also, a 35mm adapter with rods and follow-focus. Comes with 3 different focal length 35mm full manual lenses. Has a nice hard pelican case for storage/transport.

I'm also including an external monitor so that you can flip the image upright (the 35mm adapter flips the image that is recorded).

In all, this is all you need to shoot film-like digital high def video.

I'm asking around $4500 plus shipping.

Pics are here: Index of /ebay/dof_z1u
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-z1dof1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-z1dof3.jpg  

Attached Images

Last edited by Chris Luker; January 22nd, 2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old January 22nd, 2010, 01:22 PM   #278
Inner Circle

Are you regularly checking both the B&H Used Store and eBay?
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:03 PM   #279
Major Player

sold

Thanks everyone
Old January 22nd, 2010, 04:04 PM   #280
Major Player

sold

Thanks everyone

Doug
Old January 22nd, 2010, 08:32 PM   #281
Major Player

Usually on ebay there are some unrealistic offers, but recently there is one worth watching. Thx for reminder :-)
Old January 22nd, 2010, 10:27 PM   #282
Major Player

16Gig Sony SxS Memory stick

1 Sony SxS Pro 16GB memory stick with its box, PayPal payments or Local Pickup Cash in Livermore Ca.
$400 shipped insured sig required. Available only in the US

this is my feedback on e-bay for referance:
eBay My World - vid_pro
Guarenteed for ANY reason for 10 Days, buyer will have to pay Ins. shipping back, and item will have to be recieved back before refund will be issued.

This is the blue one , it came with my camera but i must have 32G chips so it is not as usefull to me.

PM me and Post here if your interested, please do not PM me with bartering, if i lower the price i will post it here for everyone.
Old January 23rd, 2010, 02:05 AM   #283
Regular Crew

h1`

Is kit still available?
Old January 23rd, 2010, 09:42 AM   #284
Major Player

moved to ebay
Old January 23rd, 2010, 12:33 PM   #285
Regular Crew

Panasonic BT-LH1700WP LCD Video Monitor - like brand new

Hello,

I am selling a Panasonic BT-LH1700WP LCD Video Monitor that is in excellent condition with original box and everything came with as I'm good about keeping those sorts of things and also opening the packages with care.

Considering the low usage and excellent condition of everything I've priced $1,800 for the BT-LH1700WP + Shipping.
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-1.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-2.jpg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-3.jpg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-4.jpg  

Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds