Private Classifieds listings from 2010 - Page 13 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Private Classifieds
For *individuals* to sell gear or post want-to-buy inquiries.

Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2010, 01:53 PM   #181
Major Player

kelsey@yourpicturemadeperfect.com

or 905-592-2115 (Ontario, Canada)

Thanks,
Kelsey
Old January 15th, 2010, 03:38 PM   #182
Regular Crew

Payment sent early this morning. Awaiting lenses.
Thanks,
James F
Old January 15th, 2010, 04:38 PM   #183
Trustee

Sold, thanks.
Old January 15th, 2010, 05:57 PM   #184
Inner Circle

I have narrowed my search to the following:

Fujinon:
ZA 22x7.6 BERD
ZA 17x7.6 BERD
HA 22x7.6 BERD
HA 18x7.6 BERD

All are BERD for remote focus and zoom. And I would want a 2x extender.
Old January 15th, 2010, 09:35 PM   #185
Major Player

still for sale? In the negotiating spirit I'd probably go $8K for the whole kit
Old January 15th, 2010, 10:09 PM   #186
Regular Crew

WTB broken Sony V1U

Any ideas where i could find a v1u for parts? I busted my camera the other day and thought I would see if I can piece something together, problem is finding a busted v1u. If anyone hears of one please forward the info to me. Thanks

Last edited by Charles Mabry; January 16th, 2010 at 02:40 AM.
Old January 15th, 2010, 10:36 PM   #187
Trustee

Sony FX1 With Case, batteries - $1550

Low hours, missing sunshade. New tape deck installed a year ago. Still under Mack warranty. Comes with really nice soft case, cleaning tapes, component cable, firewire cable, DVFilm Maker 24p conversion software, a couple Sony HDV tapes (I've never used any other brand of tape), 2 big extra batteries (4 hours runtime each), power adapter, remote.

Optics and screen are scratch-free and immaculate. Everything in working order. email with questions. Asking $1550, price is firm. paypal preferred, but check is OK too.

Last edited by Ben Winter; January 16th, 2010 at 09:22 AM.
Old January 16th, 2010, 04:24 AM   #188
Major Player

Should I be worried

Don't know if this is the right place so when not replace it please.

Early December last year I bougth a piece of gear from somebody via this forum. Whe emailed with eachother, I payed the guy via Paypal, he confirmed my payment and emailed me that he had shipped the gear. Later on I received a message from Paypal that the seller had added a note to my payment and that seemed to be a tracking number. But when I tried to enter that number in Track&Trace on the USPS site I was told that it was not a valid tracking number. I emailed the guy again and he told me: no worries, I checked with the Atlanta Postofice. The gear left the Postoffice and it should arrive soon.
But that was more than 3 weeks ago and I have not heard anything since. All together it is now almost two months ago that I payed and I still don't have my gear.
Should I be worried that the guy is a fraud or is it possible that te US and Dutch Postal services are so slow? I don't know what to do.
Old January 16th, 2010, 05:34 AM   #189
Inner Circle

I think you're right to be a bit concerned. However, when I've bought stuff from the states it can take a couple of weeks to get here and then through customs etc. (and then a further week for the UK post office to get in touch with me to pay the VAT and their handling charge before they'll hand it over). So longest this sort of thing has taken from the USA to UK has been around 3 weeks in my experiences...but then we had Xmas holidays so I'd add another week! It just depends how efficient they are in Holland regarding import clearance. Fastest I've had was about 5 days door to door (that was from Rode in Oz) and with fast track shipping.

I would suggest you PM/e-mail Chris Hurd directly and ask him to make some checks about the member that sold this gear to you (because of the tracking number error thing if nothing else). There may just be some mistake or delay somewhere, but it's time to start making some further checks...

Good luck and let us all know how it ends up eventually.
Old January 16th, 2010, 08:34 AM   #190
Major Player

Canon XL2

I have an XL2 available in the Kitchener Waterloo region for sale. Complete kit with a UV filter included.

Best Offer - around $2K

Thanks -
Attached Thumbnails
Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_1.jpeg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_2.jpeg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_3.jpeg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_4.jpeg  

Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_5.jpeg   Private Classifieds listings from 2010-xl2_6.jpeg  

Old January 16th, 2010, 11:49 AM   #191
Trustee

Sony FX1

I will be selling off my crop of FX1's and am starting with the first of 3.
FX1 in mint condition, not a scratch. Recently serviced, for general servicing at Armatos in NY.

Selling FX1 with all original parts and box, along with Beachtek DXA6 XLR adapter (fits base perfectly).
FX1 has been modified with Sony Z1 mic mount, so you can mount you shotgun mic as normal and still have your camera shoe available for accessories, such as wireless, light etc.

Asking $2,000 FOR MINT FX1 with original accessories 570 battery, and Becahtek DXA6 XLR adapter.
PayPal preferred. PayPal costs and shipping paid by me.

PM me with questions or details.
Old January 16th, 2010, 01:35 PM   #192
Regular Crew

Price reduced. $850 or best offer.
Old January 16th, 2010, 03:03 PM   #193
Regular Crew

Beam me up!
Old January 16th, 2010, 03:46 PM   #194
Regular Crew

Weekend Bump
Old January 16th, 2010, 04:02 PM   #195
Inner Circle

International tracking #'s are different IIRC, if you want to post it, I'll try to input it and see if it works here...

I'd contact the guy again - things can get tied up in customs and whatnot, but anything of value should have been shipped insured to make sure it arrives... I only use express or priority, with full insurance for international shipping - only time I (accidently!) didn't insure, the package mysteriously never arrived... lesson learned. The shipper can initiate a trace, but it has to happen on his end, and I'm not too confident it the results or process - the only time I filed one, I'm betting they "round filed it" as soon as I left, as I NEVER heard anything (it was that one that wasn't insured, but there was still a tracking # !)

Paypal has a dispute process , but IIRC it's only for 45 days, you should check that. Last resort is if you used a credit card (which is ALWAYS advisable for the added layer of protection), you can file a chargeback. Don't wait too long though, as there is a limit on the amount of time they allow you to file.
Closed Thread

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Community Marketplace > Private Classifieds