NAB Party - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television

2nd Unit Television
Companion discussion forum for the 2nd Unit TV web site.

Old April 26th, 2007, 10:20 PM   #31
2nd Unit TV

We were glad to host you, Joe, as always. Let me know when you're sending your JVC in and we can send you one of ours to use while it's in "Transit" and repair.
Old April 29th, 2007, 01:08 AM   #32
Trustee

Hey Joe.
Thank you for the kind words, I don't know what to say, I really don't think I deserve them but thank you anyway. And thanks to all of you who stopped by to say hello, it was a great opportunity to put a face to the name and a very welcome break during a grueling schedule at NAB.
The good news is that we had a packed crowd at the Adobe booth were we showcased how we used AfterEffects and Photoshop in producing and compositing "El Papel". I tell you, nothing can prepare you for the experience of seeing yur footage on a big screen.
Anyway, thanks again for showing up and for bringing your demo reel, we had fun watching your videos and it would be a pleasure to have you on the set of "2nd Unit".

Take care.
Old April 29th, 2007, 10:28 PM   #33
New Boot

Joe, it was great meeting you and your wife!!!! Congrats on being first place at the 2nd-unit party!
Scott C.

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > 2nd Unit Television