Trouble with CS5.5 and Plural Eyes 4.0 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Adobe Creative Suite
All about the world of Adobe Premiere and its associated plug-ins.

Old July 9th, 2016, 02:50 PM   #1
Regular Crew

Trouble with CS5.5 and Plural Eyes 4.0

I just down loaded PE4.0 from Red Giant web site only to discover later it's not recommended for CS5.5. But Red Giant didn't offer PE3.5 to down load so I'm stuck trying to find a working solution for these two programs.

Issues:
1. PE4.0 will not load into CS5.5 so I'm exporting XML files back and forth. PE4.0 will not export a sequence, the option is grayed out. Will this ever work for my configuration? The note states, no audio attached to clip, when it is visible in the time line.
2. PE4.0 will not sync clips with different frame rates. Is this normal for all versions?
3. PE4.0 will not sync clips from different dates. (Yes the material and music is the same but shot on different days).

Is there a work around for these issues? So far Plural Eyes is not worth the cost in my eyes, they don't even have customer service on the weekends.

Thanks, KPO
Kevin O'Connor is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Cross-Platform Post Production Solutions > Adobe Creative Suite