Sennheiser UK November offers at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

All Things Audio
Everything Audio, from acquisition to postproduction.

Old November 5th, 2020, 05:52 AM   #1
Trustee

Sennheiser UK November offers

Perhaps not of interest to all on here, especially during these difficult days, but I happened to come across this when searching for something else:
https://en-uk.sennheiser.com/special-deals

I was particularly interested in the e935 dynamic mic for £87 post free (normally £159 ish) but they have other offers though not with such a hefty discount like
EW 112p G4 radio mic

Some but not all dealers seem to be doing the same offers.
Colin McDonald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2020, 01:00 PM   #2
Trustee

Re: Sennheiser UK November offers

Colin - Thanks for the news. Just checked the US site at https://en-us.sennheiser.com, midway down the page, and they have a couple headphones and the EW 112P listed as “Featured Products”. The lavaliere is $499 vs $599.

Interesting note: on the page you listed it says “(Made in Germany) and on the US page it says “Assembled in USA”. Sure beats the option “(Counterfeited in China)”.

I’ve had another lavaliere on my list for a couple years now, and especially a kit with the SKP transmitter. My G3 is the A-band 516 - 588 MHz range and I noted that some of the A-band models are listed as A1-band but don’t know what the difference is. Also, need to figure out if it would be good to go with another A-band unit or with a different band.

There is a large red note on the page https://service.sennheiserusa.com about not being able to do service or retune units above the 608 MHz range.

Need to replace the headphones, too.
John Nantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 5th, 2020, 04:43 PM   #3
Inner Circle

Re: Sennheiser UK November offers

"I noted that some of the A-band models are listed as A1-band but don’t know what the difference is. Also, need to figure out if it would be good to go with another A-band unit or with a different band"

> The A1 block is 470 – 516 MHz , so those components would not be interchangeable with your current A block system.. I would get another A block system, so the Tx and Rx can be mixed and matched. For instance, one Tx feeding two Rx = double cam hop..
Rick Reineke is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > All Things Audio