35mm adapter parts list - Page 7 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods

Alternative Imaging Methods
DV Info Net is the birthplace of all 35mm adapters.

Old February 3rd, 2005, 11:49 PM   #91
Regular Crew

<<<-- Originally posted by Jason Fox : Fred,

I think I'll just have to give that a "holy frijoles" and leave it at that. Well, almost. How did you focus that thing? Distance from lens to the GG? Crazy, I say. Crazy.
Fox -->>>

Ironically enough the GG to lens was almost perfect from where the 35mm lens sat in the pvc to the end of the tube. Mr pevious deisgn (cheap GG replacement) I used an empty filter which screwed into the pvc pipe (the diameters again ironically fit). To get the distance I layed the lens out next to a ruler with the GG in my hands and slid it back and forth to get an approxamate distance.

Hey Filip, yeah sorry been having serious PC and web hosting problems. The page should be back up now, if not try the same link but replace hazardousproductions.com with 3ffilms.com

Fred
Old July 30th, 2005, 06:00 PM   #92
Trustee

I'm noticing that there seems to be some hooplah over not being able to do something with the c-mount, and drilling...why is this necessary? I'm building on of these ThorLabs adapters for my GL-2...I'm buying all the parts, and I just bought a Canon FD mount f1.4 50mm lens. Anything I should know?
Ben Winter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 4th, 2005, 03:56 PM   #93
Trustee

Got that all cleared up. Ended up just gluing the c-mount to a step ring.
Ben Winter is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Special Interest Areas > Alternative Imaging Methods