Atomos Samurai Right-Angle Mini-BNC to BNC Cable - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Atomos Ninja / Samurai / Shogun
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Atomos Ninja / Samurai / Shogun
HD-SDI field recorders supporting a variety of codecs.

Old February 9th, 2015, 07:02 AM   #16
Regular Crew

Re: Atomos Samurai Right-Angle Mini-BNC to BNC Cable

I am pretty certain now that the Atomos connectors are micro BNC, not mini.
Canford Audio sell the straight ones, not sure about right-angled though. Richard from Canford has been excellent in helping to sort out this confusion about sizes.
Atomos is very naughty in describing their connectors as mini when they are clearly not this type.
I have ended up buying the Atomos kit of two cables AO-ATOMCAB003 from Jigsaw 24
Accessories | Atomos | Jigsaw24

What I really wanted was this one:-
Atomos HD-SDI BNC to Mini BNC 6ft Cable
with 1.5ft selected in the options box.
but Atomos and Global Distribution deny it exists in their range of accessories!!! It could be third party I suppose.
Attached Images

Last edited by Neil Goodwill; February 9th, 2015 at 08:04 AM. Reason: wrong link
Neil Goodwill is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > The Tools of DV and HD Production > External Video Recording Solutions > Atomos Ninja / Samurai / Shogun