HV20 Upside Down with Letus35a Avoids Edit Flip - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders

Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders
For VIXIA / LEGRIA Series (HF G, HF S, HF and HV) consumer camcorders.

Old May 11th, 2007, 03:49 PM   #31
Regular Crew

What do you do when you get to Megaload

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Barcellos View Post
Here is another letus clip. This one shot with 50mm Nikon F1.4 at about f4 or F5.6. I put a polarizer on the front end, a SunPak C-P.L. I put it up on Megauploads again.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=7O4735R0
Hey Chris. I have never used Megaload. I followed this link thinking I would go right to your video and instead I got to a page with a bunch of Megaload jibberish on it. I thought maybe I needed to register so I did that and I saw that I was logged in by I still didn't see your video come up.

I'm an idiot when it comes figuring out some of these freebie sites. Could you help me a little what shoud happen when I click on your link?
John Hotze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2007, 03:58 PM   #32
Regular Crew

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Hotze View Post
Hey Chris. I have never used Megaload. I followed this link thinking I would go right to your video and instead I got to a page with a bunch of Megaload jibberish on it.
It is very confusing for sure. Took me asking the same question a while back.

Anyway, when you click the link you will see a random 3 letter code right next to the MegaUpload banner. Enter the code into the box next to the code and click the download button. It then tells you to wait 45 seconds or something then allows you to download the file.
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:12 PM   #33
Inner Circle

Latest Configuration

Well here is an updated version of the my Letus35/HV20 flipped over.

Saw the Redrock Micro pictures, and but this together. This also has a fiber optic cable connected to the remote. See pics below
Attached Thumbnails
HV20 Upside Down with Letus35a Avoids Edit Flip-dsc06773.jpg   HV20 Upside Down with Letus35a Avoids Edit Flip-dsc06775.jpg  

HV20 Upside Down with Letus35a Avoids Edit Flip-dsc06776.jpg   HV20 Upside Down with Letus35a Avoids Edit Flip-dsc06778.jpg  

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon XA and VIXIA Series AVCHD Camcorders > Canon VIXIA Series AVCHD and HDV Camcorders