New XL Series HD 6X Wide Angle Lens - Page 7 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders

Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders
Canon XL H1S (with SDI), Canon XL H1A (without SDI). Also XL H1.

Old November 9th, 2006, 12:59 PM   #91
Regular Crew

so i spoke to steven an production gear (uk sponsor) and he is sorting me out with one. will report as soon as its in my hands.

edit: just put down a deposit. should be with me early december. cant wait!

Last edited by Charles Perkins; November 10th, 2006 at 09:19 AM.
Charles Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:50 AM   #92
Regular Crew

has any one got their hand on one yet?
Charles Perkins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 09:53 AM   #93
Wrangler

I spoke to a Canon rep last Thursday and he estimated that the 6X wouldn't be available for about 2 - 3 weeks yet.
Pete Bauer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old November 13th, 2006, 10:33 AM   #94
Trustee

Ditto I spoke to my reseller about getting one for a shoot on the 21st (this was a week ago) he said that canon thought with expedited shipping it may make it on the 20th (this particular company seems to be about 3 days later then the estimate) was too much of a risk. (I don't want to plunk down the money if I don't at least have a couple of rentals or shoots with it lined up) Of course, now I KNOW I'll get one it's just a matter of when...
Old November 14th, 2006, 09:19 AM   #95
Major Player

6X at DVExpo West?

Anyone know if we will be able to mess with the new lens at this week's DV Expo?
John Richard is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Canon EOS / MXF / AVCHD / HDV / DV Camera Systems > Canon HDV and DV Camera Systems > Canon XL H Series HDV Camcorders