Command Line Wrap and LPCM option? at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > divergent media ScopeBox and ClipWrap
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

divergent media ScopeBox and ClipWrap
The official support forums for divergent media's ScopeBox (video monitoring and recorder) and ClipWrap (m2t to .mov re-wrap).

Old April 2nd, 2011, 01:00 AM   #1
Major Player

Command Line Wrap and LPCM option?

Great that the newest Clipwrap Command Line supports everything... except it seems the wrap I want, which is to just wrap with the LPCM option, don't see that in the manual nor the -help at the command line.

-help!
Keith Moreau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Sponsor: divergent media

Re: Command Line Wrap and LPCM option?

Hey Keith - "Convert to LPCM" should be the default with the command line. So it'd just be ./ClipWrap -action wrap -srcFile <source> -dstFile <dest>

If that's not happening, let me know at dmsupport@divergentmedia.com and we can dig into it further.

-Colin
Old April 2nd, 2011, 04:23 PM   #3
Major Player

Re: Command Line Wrap and LPCM option?

Hi Colin

Thanks for the quick reply, however at least with my TM700 footage, which converts fine with the GUI app to wrap + LPCM conversion , the CLI using your syntax just wraps it with the original AVCHD Audio, no LPCM conversion.

I would love if we could solve this I'll send a support mail and I can provide some clips as usual.

-Keith
Keith Moreau is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > divergent media ScopeBox and ClipWrap