Targa Animatiuon Files and FCP HD Output. at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite

Final Cut Suite
Discussing the editing of all formats with FCS, FCP, FCE

Old May 6th, 2007, 12:41 PM   #1
New Boot

Targa Animatiuon Files and FCP HD Output.

I have 4 minutes of targa animation files that we are trying to output from FCP HD to DVD Studio pro 3. They are ending up fuzzy when burned to disc through DVD Studio Pro 3.

We have been dragging the targa files into FCP HD. The we have been using Compressor export out of Final Cut Pro HD - DVD 60 minute widescreen format. Tried the Animation Codecs also.

Any suggestions to make the output not fuzzy after burning? They look ok going into DVD Studio Pro 3. The targa files look get also.

This is the first animation sequence we have done and need a little help.

Any help will be appreciated. Should have asked long ago but just got the animation files. Should we be asking for another type of file from the animation house.

I am working in the third world and and any help would be appreciated. The final project is to be shown on a large plamsa screen.

Any questions just ask and I will try to get back to everyone asap. Time difference is 12 hours.

Sincerely,

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2007, 10:29 PM   #2
New Boot

Sorry about the english. Done in a rush. Late last night.
Kevin Sullivan is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > Apple / Mac Post Production Solutions > Final Cut Suite