Express Video Supply (EVS) - Page 3 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Register FAQ Today's Posts Buyer's Guides

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old October 19th, 2005, 08:25 AM   #31
Major Player

I just placed my first order there due to B&H being closed almost the entire month of October. So I hope I have the same results. We'll see. Prices were better.
Jerry Porter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 20th, 2005, 10:16 AM   #32
Major Player

Ok gotta agree here my filters have already arrived and look great. B&H may be getting less of my money from now on.
Old October 20th, 2005, 04:25 PM   #33
Major Player

Yeah, It's been a bit frustrating to buy from the this month. Otherwise they are awesome. I just picked up the JVC TMH-150CGU for $509.00 on their site. Great monitor. I usually buy from EVS and will continue to do so, but sometimes...B&H offers a deal I can't resist.
Eric Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 21st, 2005, 07:52 PM   #34
Regular Crew

I agree

I love EVS. One time they were supposed to call me back but they didnt, but other than that they've been great. I cannot stand B&H. I got a horrible first impression of them when I placed my first order a couple weeks ago.
Ian E. Pearson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old October 25th, 2005, 01:10 PM   #35
Major Player

Ok here's round 2 with EVS let's see if they hold true. I just ordered a Lowel DV55 light kit from them and a couple of other small items. The shipping was steep, but lets see if it was worth it. HELLLOOOO B&H that's about 2K this month they got instead of you. OPEN during October.
Old October 27th, 2005, 11:57 AM   #36
Major Player

Second report on EVS it's better than the first the stuff is great it showed up a day or maybe even 2 early and my call for a tracking number was returned promptly. I think they are my new main store.
Old December 4th, 2005, 09:15 PM   #37
Regular Crew

I just wanted to say Thank you on behalf of Ramsey. I have relayed this thread to him. He is a very kind and thoughtful person, and he always appreciates a pat on the shoulder. This will definitely brighten up his Monday morning inbox. : ) Thanks again everyone, we are proud to serve you and all other forum members.

24 hours of educational video on 16 DVDs, focused on filmmaking savvy, examples, demonstrations, and tips.
Learn Scriptwriting, Formatting, Editing, Camera Operation, Lighting, Exposure, Audio, and Directing.
Rush Hamden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2006, 03:18 PM   #38
Regular Crew

Rush Hamden no longer at EVS

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to make a small announcement that I have left EVS to pursue a filmmaking gig. I can't give much information about it, but it ends near the end of April, at which point I will be able to post about it and take new gigs. I will the DP on that gig, and I also got offered a Directing job as well.

It has been wonderful serving all of you at EVS, and I wanted to say that I appreciate everything that Chris and the rest of the DVinfo gang have done for me in the past 3 years. I enjoyed speaking to you on the phone, and helping anyone who needed me. Now that I have more free time on certain days, I will be on here more often, helping whoever I can. If anyone has any questions, any at all, please feel free to email me at ProductionRush@sbcglobal.net, or send me a private message through the DVinfo forum.

In closing I would like to add that EVS still has 3 stellar individuals working the phones: Tommy Mack, Randy Wedick, and Ramzi Abed. They will be able to assist you in your future needs. Tommy specializes in audio, Randy and Ramzi in lighting and filmmaking.

Best of luck to you in all in your endeavours.

Rush Hamden.

24 hours of educational video on 16 DVDs, focused on filmmaking savvy, examples, demonstrations, and tips.
Learn Scriptwriting, Formatting, Editing, Camera Operation, Lighting, Exposure, Audio, and Directing.
Old March 19th, 2006, 05:17 PM   #39
RED Code Chef

Thanks for all of your support Rush and good luck with everything ahead!

Rob Lohman, visuar@iname.com
DV Info Wrangler & RED Code Chef

Join the DV Challenge | Lady X

Search DVinfo.net for quick answers | Buy from the best: DVinfo.net sponsors
Rob Lohman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 19th, 2006, 07:16 PM   #40
Regular Crew

Thanks Rob, it's a long road ahead. : )

Old March 21st, 2006, 12:13 PM   #41
Major Player

Met you only a few times, Rush and have to say I'm sure your dedication to making EVS a great place to do business will be sorely missed. Although with the others guys you mentioned like Randy and Ramzi (Randy sold me my XL2) I'm sure the awesome level of service will be maintained. Best of luck in your film career.
Eric Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 22nd, 2006, 03:26 AM   #42
Major Player

Good luck on the new job,,,sounds great. Thanks for your help in the past Rush.
Bob Zimmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2006, 08:28 PM   #43
Regular Crew

Thanks guys. True EVS was a great place to work, and I made some wonderful friends there. It was hardest to leave because of those guys. But I just felt a strong force calling me to filmmaking again. It was a great 3 years.

Old January 12th, 2007, 04:26 PM   #44
Regular Crew

Thanks for the help at EVS. Good luck and post on some of your stuff so we can check it out.
Old January 12th, 2007, 04:30 PM   #45
Regular Crew

Thanks Jun! I have been primarily investing my time in my educational DVD series, which is the Digital Cinema Course, which has tons of video clips on the site as samplers. I hope things are going well for you too.

Rush Hamden is offline   Reply

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors