ZGC - Christine - Page 2 at DVinfo.net
DV Info Net

Go Back   DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors

Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors
Your direct line to authorized DVi software and equipment vendors.

Old May 15th, 2003, 01:28 PM   #16
Major Player

I will agree as well.I just purchased a mic setup from Chris @ ZGC and they bring nothing but excellent service and pricing to the table.thanks ZGC and DVinfo!
Matt Stahley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 26th, 2003, 05:05 PM   #17
Regular Crew

Amazing how a terrific personality and a little "chat chat" can go such a looongggg waaayyy. Wish other companies would figure it out. Chris you are "the bomb" gal. Can't wait to buy something else from you (although my hubby is dropping sweat as this is written :-)
Roze Ann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 4th, 2003, 01:00 PM   #18
Regular Crew

I have to echo the previous positive comments about Chris & ZGC. In multiple dealings with Chris, the service that I have received is superb - fast, courteous and very helpful. Kudos to ZGC for their good prices too. I wholeheartedly recommend Chris and the efficient ZGC team to others!

BTW Buying from ZGC is a much more pleasurable experience than dealing with a certain NY Photo/Video store. Thanks to Chris Hurd for bringing ZGC to our notice and for arranging sponsorship of the excellent resource.
Ken E. Williams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2003, 10:44 AM   #19
Trustee

Christine? An Angel!

I feel the need to pipe up. I recently made a purchase from ZGC and yes, Christine is everything you guys say she is. Beat competitors prices, worked out cost glitches and had it at my doorstep in a little over 24 hours. The only way I won't make any purchases through her and ZGC is if they don't have what I'm looking for. Since they are a Canon retailer, that chance seems slim. Yes, stick with her.
Hugh DiMauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 6th, 2003, 01:02 PM   #20
Regular Crew

Let me add to this. She had to special order something for me. She had it within 2 days and personally gave me a phone call to let me know it had been shipped. All this for a $30 order. Talk about service with a smile. tks Chris

Charles
Charles French is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 28th, 2004, 01:07 PM   #21
Trustee

I concur

This will be my second post about Chris: She takes care of the regulars, is a straight shooter, is way beyond fair and sticks to her word besides offering incredible prices. What ZGC doesn't carry, I take care of at B & H. Both companies are a Godsend.
Hugh DiMauro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 8th, 2004, 04:09 PM   #22
Major Player

Chris did me very right this week as she sent me a Nebtek monitor delivered on set by 9am after ordering it at about 1pm the previous day. Not only that but it was my first (and not my last) purchase with them. She was great and completely followed through on it!
Jim Sofranko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 23rd, 2004, 02:13 PM   #23
Major Player

They are awesome!

Just placed a modest order with Chris and Barbara and they were exceptional. Not only in their knowledge of their products, but their customer service was beyond any I have ever experienced. Amazing.

Thanks Chris for finding such great sponsors!

-Tim
Tim Brown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old July 24th, 2004, 12:37 AM   #24
Wrangler

Agreed, recently bought a Mini35 and DVX100a through them. Great purchase and follow-up. Kudos.
Old August 22nd, 2004, 10:00 AM   #25
Trustee

The U of M just bought three DVX100a kits. Assuming they will arrive,
we got the best price and great service from ZGC inc.
Old June 28th, 2007, 04:07 PM   #26
Major Player

Well lets continue it then....Christine did an awesome job helping me out, getting me an A1, and firestore (replaced after a few weeks when it went caput). Rock on christine! And ZGC!
Old September 18th, 2007, 07:41 PM   #27
Major Player

Chris and ZGC have been excellent. Chris was very helpful and looked for ways to cut me a good deal when I bought my XL2 and a whole bunch of other gear a couple of years ago.

She's the best!
Old September 21st, 2007, 01:52 PM   #28
Major Player

I got my XL1s and then my XL2 from Chris at ZGC with no problems whatsoever. The first XL2 they sent me had a faulty eject switch (only worked half the time) upon which they immediately exchanged it for a new one. Highly recommended.
Kevin Janisch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old September 24th, 2008, 10:36 AM   #29
Wrangler

After nearly 7 years of enthusiastic reviews of Chris at ZGC this thread is still going, which should tell you something!

I recently put my Mini35 up on the market along with some custom parts that I had made for it. I wanted to have it fully checked and tweaked so I contacted Chris to have it sent in for service. She offered to broker the sale for me and have ZGC act as an intermediate, at no charge. Truly amazing support for used gear, considering that they are in business to sell new gear!

They hosted the checkout for the buyer, which was extensive; the sale went perfectly and the check was on its way to me the same day.

Again, this was over-and-above service. It's not like I'm a regular customer, can't even remember if I've bought anything from them outside of the Mini and a DVX some four+ years ago, but this is the kind of business they run. Really impressive.

Thanks again Chris and Co.!

DV Info Net refers all where-to-buy and where-to-rent questions exclusively to these trusted full line dealers and rental houses...

B&H Photo Video
(866) 521-7381
New York, NY USA

Scan Computers Int. Ltd.
+44 0871-472-4747
Bolton, Lancashire UK

DV Info Net also encourages you to support local businesses and buy from an authorized dealer in your neighborhood.
  You are here: DV Info Net > And Now, For Something Completely Different... > The Archives > Great Deals from DV Info Net Sponsors